you bagged a date with your dream girl but you must wear a Michael Jackson iconic set up :

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Obviously I’m going with the yellow sweater.

MTS_Aligeth-1066879-MJYellowVest04.jpg

Complete with wet jheri curl & silver pendant.

full

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Yeah, this dude straight up had women passing out faster than the Bill Cosby roofie.They needed EMT’s onsite when he showed up, and he started messing with his face anyway.

And you gonna have that kind of aura and be messing around with little kids?

:why:
:mjpls: you mean the kid who said he remembered mike touching him on a neverland ride that didn't exist at the time he visited?
Or the one who had his claims dismissed recently by a judge?

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
:mjpls: you mean the kid who said he remembered mike touching him on a neverland ride that didn't exist at the time he visited?
Or the one who had his claims dismissed recently by a judge?
Let me go back and edit my post. That's not what I meant. Y'all some insecure fakkits.

I meant why was he so focused on playing with kids on Neverland ranch instead of trying to get with women his age.

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
Let me go back and edit my post. That's not what I meant. Y'all some insecure fakkits.

I meant why was he so focused on playing with kids on Neverland ranch instead of trying to get with women his age.
Do we know for a fact that he wasn't on no hoes, ever?
Consider how many business meetings he's had vs. water balloon fights. Which do you think outweighs the other?
The biggest mistake people make when examining Michael's life is that they use their own lives as the comparative metric.
His everyday existence was far different anyone else's, A-list celebrities included.
Let's not even get into the trust factor.
If the average man has to keep his guard up from having hoes run game on him, what does Michael Jackson have to consider being the most famous mf on the planet?

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Do we know for a fact that he wasn't on no hoes, ever?
Consider how many business meetings he's had vs. water balloon fights. Which do you think outweighs the other?
The biggest mistake people make when examining Michael's life is that they use their own lives as the comparative metric.
His everyday existence was far different anyone else's, A-list celebrities included.
Let's not even get into the trust factor.
If the average man has to keep his guard up from having hoes run game on him, what does Michael Jackson have to consider being the most famous mf on the planet?
Relax man... it's not that serious

Mike had his guard up, but he was out here playing Peter Pan climbing trees. Negro please. Mike that dude, but he made some bad judgment calls. Everybody makes mistakes, It's ok to admit it.

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
Relax man... it's not that serious

Mike had his guard up, but he was out here playing Peter Pan climbing trees. Negro please. Mike that dude, but he made some bad judgment calls. Everybody makes mistakes, It's ok to admit it.
nikka, YOU brought this shyt up in a fun thread about outrageous outfits
nikkas told you to chill and YOU kept pressing the issue
Now that somebody is addressing your weird ass point "its not that serious"
FOH