Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I never heard about this lol
He look like a potato...
:mjlol:

Breh, i was binge watching youtube and there was this top 10 of rappers faking the funk. Bow wow is on there like 3 times. :mjlol:

One of them he posted on his social media a picture of a private jet and how he was going on vacation. Then people on his actual flight tooks pic of him in coach seats instead of a private flight :dead:

They did a google research of the photo of his private jet and it came back as a picture that was posted on a site for advertising luxury private jets :mjlol:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Breh, i was binge watching youtube and there was this top 10 of rappers faking the funk. Bow wow is on there like 3 times. :mjlol:

One of them he posted on his social media a picture of a private jet and how he was going on vacation. Then people on his actual flight tooks pic of him in coach seats instead of a private flight :dead:

They did a google research of the photo of his private jet and it came back as a picture that was posted on a site for advertising luxury private jets :mjlol:
Yeah I remember that lol. Lettuce not forget him running off with 50’s money meant for the strippers and stunting with it on the gram :mjlol:.

stave

Superstar
Daps

FlimFlam

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As an emcee...or at least one that has had access to em, if he couldn't flip that on the contestant he really is pathetic smh

Broads are like cars....they awe inspiring...but after u hit a few corners in it, its whatever ...on to next....

"He thirsty to rent what i already test drove and you wish u were next in line"

Something to that effect idk...i hope dude had a comeback...that was damn near an alley oop