You Can Now Buy a Flamethrower-Wielding Robotic Dog for Less Than $10,000 — and It's Legal in 48 U.S. States

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
Only the start.

Militarily:
Soon you'll have a mechanical dog that can fly into enemy territory, take a sniper shot, deploy rolling drone bombs and fly out of the zone.

Commercially:
You'll dogs releasing drones into cracks to seal up holes/leaks, flying to the top of the building to do the same, then flying back to the shop to reload and send you the bill.

Drone future is going to be crazy.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
r54.webp

All the goodbois at the demonic fore front keeping the p*ssy scourge from spilling out onto Earth Realm, but at the same time leaving capable armaments for dealing with the domestic problem right at your Doorstep. In a minute y'all gonna have to start to pay a tax to #DOGSET for this kind of selfless service.

:scusthov:
The Demonic scourge has managed to gather more lives, albiet negative ones now that Hell is Full and unable to hold the unholly feline maleficence of corrupted souls. Humanity is doomed if Human's best friend is unable to eradicate such corpusculent, mewling depravity before all is lost.

Last edited:

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
I’d buy the one that can mount an AA 12 shotgun on it. No one is surviving if they break into my place, not even me :demonic:

Dogset are working on a model that has heat seeking missiles mounted on the back.

King Poetic

A.K.A. Duke Illington
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bottom of The Ocean
Already know rappers about to start talking about this

I see tony yayo on vlad saying “ yeah yeah vlad 50 got a flamethrower robot and we the first nikkas with this shyt