You cannot tell me there isn't collusion going on between HBO/Golden Boy and Canelo Alvarez

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I had Canelo winning the fight, but not by that fukking much. Something about this shyt doesn't seem right. HBO commentators getting hype for blocked punches :dahell:, One judge having it 119-109 :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:, Canelo getting boxed up and still getting a majority draw against Floyd Mayweather :comeon:...shyt some people even say Lara won their fight (I don't, but it was close).

Look, I lost my bet to @GzUpHoEzDwN , and I pray he have mercy on my Avi :to:, but something does not seem right about this shyt with HBO. HBO is becoming more and more biased by the day. I feel bad for Roy, because he knows what's going on and can't do nothing about it (except maybe quit).

FukkaPaidEmail

Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Nelo Clearly won but you're right about the commentary thing.Roy would scream "OHHHH " almost after every single shot.shyt was weird.
However Canelo is HBO's golden ticket so they'll hype up his performances just like they hype GGG up for the potential $$$$.

Last edited:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
was not the case tonight. Go get mad at Roach and at Cotto for firing his Cuban coach. Cotto was too predictable in his attacks and 0 adjustments were made. Look, Canelo trainer got mad cuz Cotto landed a stiff jab at the end of round 8 but then ROach kept rehashing left hook and left hook...

Cotto got wobbled 5 times in the fight with the same uppercut or right lead counter

mr x

Superstar
Daps
Nelo Clearly won but you're right about the commentary thing.Roy would scream "OHHHH " almost after every single shot.shyt was weird.
However Canelo is HBO's golden ticket so they'll hype up his performances just like they hype GGG up for the potential $$$$.

watching too many joe rogan ufc tapes :laff:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
vcyqdk.jpg

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Boxing is a business. Canelo is really the only young guy out there right now that HBO can really build a PPV around. So yes, HBO commentating will get behind him. It's nothing personal. If you've ever heard these guys talk boxing outside of HBO like the real max kellerman, the real jim lampley, etc you'll hear more of their real opinion & that everything they do on tv is just an act.

I think Canelo is NICE in the ring. He's real good. However, to be ppv star with any kind of longevity that may/pac had, you have to have an aura of being unbeatable. I don't believe he has that.

Now he is gonna be very hard to beat. KOing him will be a tough task as he has a solid chin & unless you win rounds clearly like Money did, getting a decision over him is gonna be tough as well.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lot of money behind a fighter that can grab that Mexican audience.

:scust:

There is no way that fight is lopsided those :scust: scorecards indicated. Cotto boxed beautifully and have many moments of success in the ring, landing some combinations. I guess Canelo won by power punches :yeshrug:

I agree.