You Can't Stump The Trump

Yogi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A Trump presidency doesn't scare me at all. If you look at the actions of Congress the last 15 years or so, they have been acting crazy as hell anyway. Their only goal was to serve the needs of various big money special interest groups. Even the Clintons had no problem basically enslaving hundreds of thousands of black men to help secure the white Southern vote, but for some reason people believe we need to vote for Hillary to save us from big bad Trump.

humble forever

All Star
Daps
i lost it at the end

A Trump presidency doesn't scare me at all. If you look at the actions of Congress the last 15 years or so, they have been acting crazy as hell anyway. Their only goal was to serve the needs of various big money special interest groups. Even the Clintons had no problem basically enslaving hundreds of thousands of black men to help secure the white Southern vote, but for some reason people believe we need to vote for Hillary to save us from big bad Trump.

hillary is a slave master. if you vote for her you're an idiot

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Trump should go with one of the beloved military general. That way he can keep with his outsider theme, and plus it will ease peoples fears about his foreign policy :yeshrug:

Edit: wrong thread

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Trump gonna come in and Snoop Dogg the buildings when he drops them 28 pages:blessed:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
It's time for the rest of you to hop on the Trump Train, and support your next President of the United States of America!

These videos are great. There's 16 versions of them, but this is one of the early ones.:mjlol::mjlol:.

The rains of castamere playing in the background

:mjlol:

Maximus

All Star
Daps
It's time for the rest of you to hop on the Trump Train, and support your next President of the United States of America!

These videos are great. There's 16 versions of them, but this is one of the early ones.:mjlol::mjlol:.

@5:49 - "You're going to make the same if you do as good a job."

:wow: Shut that feminist, Jeb! plant down quickly.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis

basically

black people need to focus on owning property, stocks and our own business, our future is on money not politics, once we get our money straight we can then control politicians

10:31

Superstar
Daps
:what: you have to ask you cant be black.

:jbhmm:

Changed my avi just for you. Until you prove otherwise you aren't "black" and have no platform to speak on me.

@hayesc0 as a matter of fact I'll challenge you to start a thread on our Moorish history since you're so black.

I love to have fun with my coli brehs but let me warn you I'm cerebral with the knowledge so if you're some half ass pro black pseudo intellectual I just got on the wave after Ferguson ass nikka I'll have you questioning your existence

or you could just post a pic :jawalrus: (bytch)

Last edited:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:jbhmm:

Changed my avi just for you. Until you prove otherwise you aren't "black" and have no platform to speak on me.

@hayesc0 as a matter of fact I'll challenge you to start a thread on our Moorish history since you're so black.

I love to have fun with my coli brehs but let me warn you I'm cerebral with the knowledge so if you're some half ass pro black pseudo intellectual I just got on the wave after Ferguson ass nikka I'll have you questioning your existence

or you could just post a pic :jawalrus: (bytch)
I dont need to post a pic so you are an oreo same thing in my book Clarence Thomas ass nikka.