You ever been set up?

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
Whether it be from someone you know or by a bytch you were fukking?
:jbhmm:

Theme song for the thread:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Right before I was born some angels in heaven were trolling me talking about "You should go down to Earth and be a human for a few decades...its better then Heaven." Wait till I get back to heaven, I'm gonna kick some serious angel ass.

YamakaSmacker

Banned
Daps
Got set up trying to buy guns on Addison Rd:mjlol:
I was a young dumb nikka that didn't belong in them streets

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I have in high school, in 2003, some other friend, who had mutual friends, set us up, and I saw it coming, because his behavior was suspect, "Meet up with me, I'm trying to roll with you guys to that party", and I knew something was off.

Pulled up on his 6 deep in a parking lot and surrounded the car, "Call him right now and (basically set HIM up)". We didn't call or back down, and it just ended. They weren't going to do shyt. I'll always remember how our "friend" came out of the shadows lol, "Sorry it has to be this way" like a low rent movie villain. A few months later he ended up in the hospital, overdosed, in 24 hour detox, I'll just say I watched the whole night with a smile, and let him do himself in.

Drug game shyt in high school, happened once at least a few more times. A customer who ran with the "other side" called my boy for an 8th, pull up, and some loser tried to rush the car, hit my boy in the face, and we dragged him halfway in the car, before pulling off.

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Nah finessed but never set up, I was never really getting a lot of hood rat bytches tho

Family Man

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Yes. I've told the story already. When I was a lil nikka, a bytch from the Bronx lined me up. Hopped off the D train and her baby daddy was there waiting for me.
The ill shyt is that I'm not 100% sure if the bytch actually did set me up. She had to have because her baby daddy damn near had my itinerary. nikka was waiting at the train station for me.
Both her and the nikka was there. She was prolly there to point me out.
fukk that dusty hood rat bytch.

Last edited:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Right before I was born some angels in heaven were trolling me talking about "You should go down to Earth and be a human for a few decades...its better then Heaven." Wait till I get back to heaven, I'm gonna kick some serious angel ass.

Was thinking about something similar