You ever have an argument during sex?

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Not like your typical argument but your partner tries to say lil slick shyt that has nothing to do with the moment. Like they mad you forget to pick them up from work two weeks ago and now yall doing yall thing and they say "feel good don't it? Uh huh that's what it feels like when somebody got you. I always got you even if you don't got me". Is that grounds for a breakup? I think it should be. I'm all about matching energy and if you gonna be Petty Pendergrass then I'm gonna be Petty Labelle.

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
The scenario in the OP is crazy :laff:

A girl I used to fukk with had body dysmorphia and I told her she looked great when she got up from the bed after sex and she went off on me about a lot of dumb shyt about how she doesn't want me to look at her body and all that. bytch you was sitting on my face 20 minutes ago :comeon:

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
Not like your typical argument but your partner tries to say lil slick shyt that has nothing to do with the moment. Like they mad you forget to pick them up from work two weeks ago and now yall doing yall thing and they say "feel good don't it? Uh huh that's what it feels like when somebody got you. I always got you even if you don't got me". Is that grounds for a breakup? I think it should be. I'm all about matching energy and if you gonna be Petty Pendergrass then I'm gonna be Petty Labelle.

This nikka somehow gayer than ru Paul :dead:

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Nah. It's usually the opposite. Releasing whatever pent-up stress she gave a nikka prior to smashing.
Me: "You been bytching all day." :ufdup:
Her: "I'm sorry. I was just having a bad day." :hubie:
Her: Attempts to reposition her body
Me: "fukk u think u going. Lay here and take this dikk." :takedat: