You ever sit back and think about the amount of people that got murdered over this song

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:deadmanny:
His name is C-Murder but they posted up like that was feel good music - there’s so many unsolved murders and homicides from the 90s-2000s or cases that are popping up. If anything is different now- it’s social media and all the online ego exchanges, dropping location ish. Down in New Orleans - they were even planning to kill dudes’ sister and mother for being witnesses back in the early part of 2000s. Clearly it takes more than music to catch 13 bodies starting at 15 yrs old.
:patrice:

They posted a song by a man in prison for murdering a 16 year old boy, correct? OUTSIDE OF A CLUB. I wonder if his song played the night he killed that CHILD for beating him in a RAP BATTLE?
:wow::demonic:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
“My own nikkas, I don't trust 'em
Bricksquad, I say fukk 'em
Wuga World wit 'em, so fukk 'em”
-Durk

“Durk said fukk brick squad so I can’t wait to catch him squeeze this fukking 40 now they got em on a stretcher”
-jojo
Damn...I remember these songs but never knew about the gang shyt too much.

Dontay Flaco

fka King Napz
Daps
Reppin
VA
I was literally thinking about this the other day. shyt crazy, the start of all that dissing smh, so many cats dead because of that shyt. :mjcry: