You ever took “it” out on a date?

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Was watching Seinfeld and it was this episode :russ:

Made me remember when I did in my earlier dating days :shaq:
It worked :krs:
But she was batshyt crazy(like wall of text crazy) so I ended it with her 3 dates afterwards
Stopped doing it cuz well I kinda realized if it worked with other chicks there was a 9/10 chance she would be crazy

Last edited:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I just stand up and tell her to take it. I’m not catching no charge.
:whoa: I didn't tell her to take it.
I suggested it, plus she was at her crib so she could get out from my car and go Home no pressure.
She still lived with her folks, so we left and drove to behind a church in her neighbourhood :russ:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
My homeboy used to whip his shyt out in class under the desk and dupe one of us into looking :dead:

ahh the days of not knowing we were being sexually harassed lol

dave-chappelle-laughing.gif

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
My homeboy used to tell me to do it pause. I was too nervous. Thats the shyt that get you on the list for life. But he used to whip it out, lower chicks by the head and everything. idk i never heard about it going left. u gotta be a horny mofo to let it get to that level.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
My homeboy used to tell me to do it pause. I was too nervous. Thats the shyt that get you on the list for life. But he used to whip it out, lower chicks by the head and everything. idk i never heard about it going left. u gotta be a horny mofo to let it get to that level.
Yeah nah lowering the head is crazy :damn:

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Not a date but…

One time in college I went to a female friends dorm in my pjs. The dorm hall was coed and I liked her. We were talking and i got a massive, massive woody talking to her. She was sitting down and I standing near her so it right in her face. She took out her Quran and started telling me that men and women must marry to have sex with each other :dead:

I was 19 was like :whoa:

I should have pursued her seriously. She was a good woman.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
My homeboy used to whip his shyt out in class under the desk and dupe one of us into looking :dead:

ahh the days of not knowing we were being sexually harassed lol
Reminds me of these two girls in middle school who used to measure brehs‘ meats under the table. One of them is still a freak to this day on Facebook. The other one…

:patrice:

Lemme go check.

I was a wild lil breh back in the day.