You ever took your girl out to a concert or any kind of event and just look at her while she's...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
having fun and enjoying herself?

Looking all done up and beautiful...she's not even paying attention to you staring at her...

...and while you're staring at her you get ridiculous wood and your shyt is bout to bust out your pants...

and while you're staring at her looking so good singing with the music you're thinking to yourself...

"I'm bout to destroy her shyt when we get home" :demonic:

"I'm trying to break her cotdamn stomach as soon as we get in the living room" :demonic:

I love that feeling...:wow:

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
this nikka in here writing a whole erotica novel :dead:

b5013de0baec1cb12e8e6975fa7b5eb2.gif

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
When she really feeling the song, I feel like a caveman out of nowhere

It's like she doesn't even know how bad I'm about to go in when we get back

Sometimes we barely get past the door and I'm pulling our clothes off

Daps
Reppin
NULL
When she really feeling the song, I feel like a caveman out of nowhere

It's like she doesn't even know how bad I'm about to go in when we get back

Sometimes we barely get past the door and I'm pulling our clothes off
She start laughing...

"baby, baby wait, wait...hold on...let me get in the shower first":queen:

I'm on some straight savage shyt...:demonic:

I want all them pheromones in my face...:ahh:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
having fun and enjoying herself?

Looking all done up and beautiful...she's not even paying attention to you staring at her...

...and while you're staring at her you get ridiculous wood and your shyt is bout to bust out your pants...

and while you're staring at her looking so good singing with the music you're thinking to yourself...

"I'm bout to destroy her shyt when we get home" :demonic:

"I'm trying to break her cotdamn stomach as soon as we get in the living room" :demonic:

I love that feeling...:wow:
Of course. Bad thing is if I got that drank in me I end up just saying the shyt out loud. I remember one party in particular. It was my first time introducing my girl to my coworkers. Everybody was losing their damn minds cause she was fine as shyt. Then she left me to go around meeting people. Just seeing her blending in with all these people she had just met and having a great time, plus the ego boost of knowing she was the best looking at the party had me wanting to do some nasty shyt to her. So apparently I said out loud "I'm definitely sticking my tongue up her ass tonight".