You guys think that America can continue like this?

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
You have no damn sense.

If unemployment is at 50% and people have no way to feed their families, what do you think they are going to do?:ohhh:

Sit and twiddle their thumbs while resigning themselves to dystopian conditions?:ohhh:

Or how about what majority of mankind has done under those conditions and revolt :jbhmm:

Most people around the world have resigned themselves to dystopian conditions :skip:

only way the sheeple revolt is if lead by someone, who intends to take power from the current elite. Funny enough 1984 talked about this..

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Most people around the world have resigned themselves to dystopian conditions :skip:

only way the sheeple revolt is if lead by someone, who intends to take power from the current elite. Funny enough 1984 talked about this..

Having a vanguard faction is almost necessary :yeshrug:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
The prosperous times of America wasn't a fluke as much as it is that we're living in times where those at the top are actively working to ship away the prosperity of America. Too many Americans bought into that 'globalization' rhetoric and bought into the notion that we're just shipping away those unsophisticated manufacturing and not the knowledge jobs, which is all false. The problem is business owners in America are shipping away everything it can in the world to the lowest bidder, and it won't change because they own the politicians.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu

True. There's just enough creature comforts that everyone has access to in order to remain pretty complacent in the face of everything. There's also no one that everyone can rally behind right now to lead a charge. Everyone is so fragmented it's hard for me to even imagine a gallivanting figure like that.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Lack of infrastructure (no bullet train or domestic jobs that pay people a living wage), wealth gap widening, no worker unions, college debt, hiding the truth, the lack of care of the constant corruption in Wall Street, and extreme cost of living.

You think that it can realistically can be like this 10 years from now? :dame:

Just look at the weak public transportation in most places and the decades of lingering with crumbling public services is :scust:

Why is that people that Want America to be on top, don't want to invest in it or move politically and economically to the left? :jbhmm: As if they want a short cut and undermine the process to reach the goal of a 1st world country.
The roads in my city and state are a nightmare. I'm dodging pot holes no matter where I go.

We are definitely in a non-sustainable system. Things cannot continue like this. Something is going to break.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The roads in my city and state are a nightmare. I'm dodging pot holes no matter where I go.

We are definitely in a non-sustainable system. Things cannot continue like this. Something is going to break.

Sound like the typical Libertarian mindset of paying low to no taxes, and driving a pothole-ridden road in their expensive Mercedes Benz or Range Rover.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Sound like the typical Libertarian mindset of paying low to no taxes, and driving a pothole-ridden road in their expensive Mercedes Benz or Range Rover.
Except these things are falling apart under your beloved government :skip:
Way to show those of us who believe in market based solutions:mjlol: