You have to be somewhat flashy in order to get women , it’s a FACT

What does the church say on this stance?

• Amen

Votes: 28 49.1%
  • Blasphemy

Votes: 29 50.9%

• Total voters

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
for the slow nikkas wbu finna come in here I’m not saying you gotta be Dame Dash or money Mitch in paid in full

But anyone who still believes you can be a “silent baller” and attract women in Walmart clothes and a hoopty even tho you got a good career is lying to themselves

90% of women claim they aren’t materialistic but literally all of them fall for nikkas who flash they money and think nikkas who live modest are broke

It is what it is

If you disagree then you haven’t dealt with alot of women

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Flashy? I wouldn’t say

More so have to stand out.

For instance my brother @CountryBalla ain’t work in 5 years and make major money off stocks. nikka stay with a bad chick of different race on his trail.

And that nikka dresses like he work on a farm
How are these ppl standing out

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
You a bit off base here, when it comes to spending money women dont all care about the same line items. Some women care about a fancy car, clothes, and accessories, other women care about nice restaurants and events, others care about travelling. The key is finding a woman that likes the things you like to spend your money on.

My wife likes new restaurants and theater. She dont give a damn about cars and clothes at all, to the point where i buy her shoes because she will wear her joints till the fukking sole is GONE. :mjlol:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
mostly just have to seem like you got your shyt together.

well groomed
clean clothes that look like they were intentionally paired together for a fit
decent whip, not a beater but doesn't have to be some expensive exotic shyt either
solo living conditions/ can be a house or apartment but no roomates
clean living conditions/ can't look like a frat house
employed in a repectible profession,

and even then women will let you slide on some if not all of these conditions if they really feeling you.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
You a bit off base here, when it comes to spending money women dont all care about the same line items. Some women care about a fancy car, clothes, and accessories, other women care about nice restaurants and events, others care about travelling. The key is finding a woman that likes the things you like to spend your money on.

My wife likes new restaurants and theater. She dont give a damn about cars and clothes at all, to the point where i buy her shoes because she will wear her joints till the fukking sole is GONE. :mjlol:
All of those things are flashy tho..