You have to give one of these up. Which one you going with?

You have to give up one of these - which one are you picking?

• Total voters

concise

Veteran
Daps
-People used to think witches were real way before the internet.

-People made up all sorts of imaginary tales about God and demons before the internet

-People used to think there were sea monsters before the internet

-Fake doctors used to sell snake oil because people believed it would really heal them before the internet

-Indians used to smoke pcp and make shyt up before the internet.

-People thought the world was gonna end Y2K

Internet or no internet, people are still gonna be dumb. But at least the internet debunks a lot of bad beliefs and talking points.

1 through 5 still exist with the internet, some of them are even having revivals. :laugh:

And a lot of people were scared of the world ending in 2012, you must have forgotten.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
1 through 5 still exist with the internet, some of them are even having revivals. :laugh:

And a lot of people were scared of the world ending in 2012, you must have forgotten.

You missed my point again. People will be dumb and do dumb things regardless of the internet. There is no

At least with the internet you can debunk fake beliefs until the 80s where people believed all sorts of conspiracy theorists.

I'd like to see y'all work in an office environment with no email. Good luck with that, you'll be a laughing stock.

concise

Veteran
Daps
You missed my point again. People will be dumb and do dumb things regardless of the internet.

At least with the internet you can debunk fake beliefs until the 80s where people believed all sorts of conspiracy theorists.

Yea, because nobody believed contrary opinions until the internet came around. :laff:

Veteran
Daps
Yea, because nobody believed contrary opinions until the internet came around. :laff:

We weren't a smarter populace before the internet. Dumb people existed before the internet. All those things listed can be debunked.

I'd like to see y'all work in an office environment with no email. Hint: You'll be unemployed unless you do purely labor.

concise

Veteran
Daps
We weren't a smarter populace before the internet. Dumb people existed before the internet. All those things listed can be debunked.

I'd like to see y'all work in an office environment with no email. Hint: You'll be unemployed unless you do purely labor.

:laff: I wonder why they built office towers before AOL came out.

Veteran
Daps
:laff: I wonder why they built office towers before AOL came out.

You can't use internet at all. Read the op. You are without internet. How are you gonna work?

I'm not giving up valuable information at my fingertips. I can learn about stocks, I can learn new skills like gardening, I can youtube how to repair something.

It took me 2 minutes to learn how to replace my alternator via Youtube and I did it that the same day instead of paying somebody $600.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
A lot of yall are full of shyt. How is plumbing in third? Yall really gonna be shytting in out houses? How will you clean yourself? How will you brush your teeth? How will you cook without clean water?

Modern Entertainment is leading this poll, but this site is supposed to be sports and hip hop focused :mjlol:
So yall not listening to music? Not watching sports on TV?

Then of course there’s the irony of so many saying internet when a lot of yall average 20 posts/day on this site alone.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
A lot of yall are full of shyt. How is plumbing in third? Yall really gonna be shytting in out houses? How will you clean yourself? How will you brush your teeth? How will you cook without clean water?

Modern Entertainment is leading this poll, but this site is supposed to be sports and hip hop focused :mjlol:
So yall not listening to music? Not watching sports on TV?

Then of course there’s the irony of so many saying internet when a lot of yall average 20 posts/day on this site alone.

Some of these posters don't even know how to bathe so ofc they're gonna say yes to bushing toilets, showers, and TP. :hhh: