You have to survive for 24 hrs against 3 Shonen jump antagonists. Pick your 2 hittas to back you up.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
ijs

if you pick the one stormtrooper who made it to retirement age over godbody gojo you deserve to have your pockets ran
I agree it’s bad enough Chainsaw Man isn’t an option but not even the shark demon?

I thinks it’s Gojo and All Might for everybody but I just don’t know who Jikka is. Like is he somebody who could do well in Naruto’s world? That’s a pretty good tell if they would at least not get taken out immediately.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I agree it’s bad enough Chainsaw Man isn’t an option but not even the shark demon?

I thinks it’s Gojo and All Might for everybody but I just don’t know who Jikka is. Like is he somebody who could do well in Naruto’s world? That’s a pretty good tell if they would at least not get taken out immediately.
Not trying to spoil anything too much but jikka is one of the strongest characters in the series and you don't see what he's capable of until the end. I'm surprised so many people here are sleeping on hells paradise. It had phenomenal fights.

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
nikka gonna say shonen then list a bunch of no-namester's

Who tf are these guys.....Swear im over here looking like Charles Barkley when he gotta figure out players names on "who he play for?":russ:

so ima just say Naruto:yeshrug:
Yup, i dont know any of those mfs on that list...but i bet full power Naruto would be enough to handle them:hubie: