You know anyone who had kids out there race simply because of complexion?

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
:snoop:Ethiopian habeshas are the worse when it comes to this. And the thing is, it's not just skin colour. Most Ethiopian want their kid to have that good hair and straight cac nose and lips that are not too thick. Fortunately my family ain't into that self hating mentality as we have family members of every hue from light skin to dark brown so my parents were conscience in making sure we weren't infected by this mental disease.

Tho I still remember seeing my sister who had beautiful dark brown skin(like Kelly rowland) be told that she was too dark to host a huge Ethiopian habesha cultural show in melbourne as the community wanted a steriotypical looking habesha girl. She had silky hair and typical East African facial features. That was the first time I saw her cry, I always thought she was the strongest person in our family as she pretty much raised me when my father went through mental illness and even became a doctor against all odds, yet she's judged because she has dark brown skin.:to:

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

:ehh:Atleast ur brutally honest about your reasons and you ain't lyin like most of these cats.
I'm not saying that's what I'm going to do. I just know people in my family in the past have, thankfully not my mother.

Listen you and your grandma are mixed smuts. There's no such thing as good/bad hair. :pacspit:

Put a paper bag over your head.
I'm not mixed, nor am I a smut.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Doing the best for your kids would be to teach them to love themselves, and to not depend on the validation of others. Something your parents clearly DIDN'T do for you...:what:

Unfortunately reality bites.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
My daughter's mom....
One of my exes fukked with an abusive asian for that...and about 90% of black women in interracial relationships in columbus, ohio.
Either fukk w/ a cac for financial support, or blue eyed stringy curl yella baby...and sometimes they turn out ugly.

:manny: Give them what they want.

31Flavors

Guilty Pleasure
Daps
Doing the best for your kids would be to teach them to love themselves, and to not depend on the validation of others. Something your parents clearly DIDN'T do for you...:what:
I will teach them to love themselves, they'll have golden vanilla wafer skin and long curly hair :lolbron:

On a more serious note, that sentimental "love yourself" bull shyt does nothing for you in the real world

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just read the thread, this shyt is too sad.

I probably wouldn't exist if my parents were as color struck as some in this thread are.

Dev2103

All Star
Daps
i assume many do for hair texture and complexion. of course it would be in poor taste to admit so many dont but some will be upfront with it online:yeshrug: cant say i've witnessed/heard it in person though