You look like/ sound like this famous Black person unappreciation

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
"You know, you look just like Kevin Durant. You play sports? You had to have played sports. :ehh:" (Doctor Raj)

"You sounded just like Eddie Murphy. Like wow, pretty good." :upsetfavre: (Random white woman on the phone)

"You sound like Morgan Freeman, you speak so well" :ld: (Old ass white female)

fukk :pacspit:

Leave me be :mjcry:

I just wanna do my hours and leave :wow:

Last edited:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Better than hearing you look like Chris Rock :mjlol::mjcry:

Why do we have to look like anybody :damn:

I don't walk around telling old white folks they all look like Clint Eastwood :dahell:

The one time I go out to a club and this drunk breh shouts out "YO, IT'S CHILDISH GAMBINO!" :gladbron:

Good thing he wasn't that famous yet :lupe:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't walk around telling old white folks they all look like Clint Eastwood :dahell:

So u mean by whitefolks. Cuz every since Boyz N The Hood dropped both whites and Blacks tell me I look like Cuba Goodin Jr.

A white cop told me in 2004 as he was putting me in the police car while handcuffed "You must get all the p*ssy...u look like Cuba Goodin Jr"

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
So u mean by whitefolks. Cuz every since Boyz N The Hood dropped both whites and Blacks tell me I look like Cuba Goodin Jr.

A white cop told me in 2004 as he was putting me in the police car while handcuffed "You must get all the p*ssy...u look like Cuba Goodin Jr"
Are you sure it wasn't the Black police ...showin out for the white cop
hqdefault.jpg

....oh, you think you tough?

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Any bald brown skin dude. Ne-Yo, any bald Wayans brother, Jarrett Jack, Adrian Peterson, Lamar Odom