You not a man if you never smash pregnant p*ssy

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
:mjgrin: give it some time seem to me you are experiencing some nausea earlier on in the pregnancy but wait a month or two oh god. Make sure you taking your prenatals and eat fruit veggies. That constipation turns to hemoroids my daughter.
I've been pregnant before. I'm well aware but thanks and congrats to you and your wife.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
The OP got me wanting to cry reminiscing over that 8 months pregnant broad I smashed last month
200.gif

The best pregnant Puzzy is those in their LAST TRIMASTER...and they got animosity towards their babydaddy

They be GRUDGE FUKKING taking all they frustrations out on ya dikk

that Puzzy was like Niagara falls...

Omg...

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
But if she delivers vaginally you helped by adding lube
I remember smashing this one chic who was 8-9 months. Her baby daddy was locked up .We had to do it doggie style which was a struggle then finally she laid on her side. I just remember how warm, inviting and lubricated that tunnel was. I think the later on in pregnancy the more moist the kitty gets

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
I hit an ex who was pregnant by another dude she was a month pregnant,dude abandoned her when she found out.Was bustin in her daily :ohlawd:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
The OP got me wanting to cry reminiscing over that 8 months pregnant broad I smashed last month
200.gif

The best pregnant Puzzy is those in their LAST TRIMASTER...and they got animosity towards their babydaddy

They be GRUDGE FUKKING taking all they frustrations out on ya dikk

that Puzzy was like Niagara falls...

Omg...

My god dytiny laughing on the job :russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Pregnant women have more vaginal secretions due to hormonal changes. If a regular chick is having the same amount of secretions, she might have an infection.
Every woman is different as Im sure you know. I can understand you making the generalized statement but some women are simply more virile than others. They'd likely be even moreso if pregnant. My ex was a woman who got incredibly wet. Leaked by simply being aroused by me. My ex after her, not nearly to that degree. A 6'8 dude isnt short just because someone else is 7'0. Likewise, saying only pregnant woman are that wet, warm, tight is inaccurate on his part.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Every woman is different as Im sure you know. I can understand you making the generalized statement but some women are simply more virile than others. They'd likely be even moreso if pregnant. My ex was a woman who got incredibly wet. Leaked by simply being aroused by me. My ex after her, not nearly to that degree. A 6'8 dude isnt short just because someone else is 7'0. Likewise, saying only pregnant woman are that wet, warm, tight is inaccurate on his part.

Look Y'all this is coming from a guy who never fukked pregnant p*ssy.

How about you bust in some pregnant p*ssy first before make any statement

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
It's completely different that's what you don't get. The type of wetness does not compare to a woman who is not pregnant. Look it up.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It's completely different that's what you don't get. The type of wetness does not compare to a woman who is not pregnant. Look it up.
Your wetness doesnt compare is my point. Ive had sex with a woman who was just a wet as another woman who was pregnant. You can say one was too wet and its not normal or one was too dry, thats fine. However thats not the point of this nikkas lame ass thread.:yeshrug: