Long May Henry Reign [cue cut scene to *mike* drop] | 23' Tennessee Titans Season Thread

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
tennessee-titans-unveil-houston-oilers-throwback-uniforms-2023-1170x658.jpg

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
On the bright side, nikkas gon have to choose to stack that box of sit in coverage. We eating one way or the other. Just gotta get back to them quick snaps/fires.
I have high hopes for Phillips and Whyte

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Willis vs Levis gonna be interesting too if the former has a short memory about his 1st season

And :mjlol:

This is what I want to hear more about if Willis is doing well in organized practices that’s one thing but when things aren’t going according to plan how does he adjust and move forward. In the game everything is not gonna be drawn out for you. So I need to see him take that mental leap forward.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
This is what I want to hear more about if Willis is doing well in organized practices that’s one thing but when things aren’t going according to plan how does he adjust and move forward. In the game everything is not gonna be drawn out for you. So I need to see him take that mental leap forward.

I wouldn't mind if he bounce back tbh. I also wouldn't mind being wrong about WL. We would just have good problems if that's the case. he def gotta show some unscripted improvement tho but that was ironically the less than handful of flashes we saw from him last yr so that's one thing I'd bet my house on him being able to build on.

Spence

Superstar
Daps

Gonna keep it a Buck, I loved the city of Nashville and can’t wait to get back there. City showed your boy a hell of a good time with great food and Uncle Neris factory not too far off the path.

This stadium will def be an upgrade from Nissan which was kind of shytty compared to the other stadiums I’ve been to.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Gonna keep it a Buck, I loved the city of Nashville and can’t wait to get back there. City showed your boy a hell of a good time with great food and Uncle Neris factory not too far off the path.

This stadium will def be an upgrade from Nissan which was kind of shytty compared to the other stadiums I’ve been to.

Nashville is goated. Hella stuff to do and get into and food scene is 🔥. Stadium def needed an upgrade though.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
@DropTopDoc Gonna be hard cheering for scum. Thought we was done with that finally getting rid of Lewan but here we go again. But at least he taking orders from a company man at least.

Last edited:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
@DropTopDoc Gonna be hard cheering for scum. Thought we was done with that finally getting rid of Lewan but here we go again. But at least he taking riders from a company man at least.

Solid back, not flashy, but always moves forward, doesn’t fumble like that, hate he had that run in whit his girl hopefully he learns and moves forward

Trust i feel the same way about fields :russ:

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
Refs fukked us in the first half

Tannehill fukked us the whole game

Gonna have a lot of free Sundays if we gotta put up w/ this clown all season :francis: