You paranoid types be the main ones shyttin up the bathroom...

Daps
Good morning, guys.

In reality; the fecal matter, in the air, is more repulsive than the germs on the actual sit.

You see; without a top seat to cover the receptacle, the "toilet plume" (as it is called) projects the bacteria, inside of the toilet bowl, into the air.

You guys should watch a more consummate demonstration of the concept of "toilet plume":

Some sources claim that this aerosol shoots 20 ft. in the air. Brother, this is quite disgusting. I don't recommend unloading in a public washroom.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Ever notice why you don't see FECES all over the seat and the bowl at peoples homes? ...
I didn't splatter on the seat at home once. It was a diarrhea emergency and I didn't quite make it. Pretty messy.

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
Ever notice why you don't see FECES all over the seat and the bowl at peoples homes? Cuz they sit on the toilet properly and get comfortable.

But in the public bathroom you get these dainty stinkboxes...grown men...who want to hover and straddle over the bowl in awkward ways to avoid sitting on a "dirty" toilet. End up shytting on the floor, on the seat, the side of the bowl where the water doesn't touch, outside of the bowl, underneath the seat...scust.

Use a the paper toilet seat cover. If they don't have one lay down some toilet paper. Do the job, clean up and leave. :stopitslime:

Sick of this sh!t. Pun intended no homo

they just havin' fun out chea' :youngsabo:

Beedad

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jersey, Trapped in the 90's
Ever be at the urinal and somebody is in the stall and u tryna hurry the fukk up because the first wet, audible dookie sound you hear, youre gonna lose it and giggle like a little school girl as u run out the bathroom on some:huhldup::russ::pachaha::heh::shaq::deadrose: shyt?

I never understood this.
I mean, you're in a bathroom where ppl shyt. When you shyt, your ass makes noise. Doesn't yours? Why should this poor guy that ate the chili from the cafeteria be ridiculed? If this was middle school or something, I could understand .... but we are grown.

I was at an urinal while some guy was in the stall doing his thing. A friend of mind walked in and stood at another urinal making crazy faces like he couldn't hold in his laugh. I gave him the :wtb:
We wash our hands and walked out and he's like, "did you hear him? And it smelled so bad". I calmly shrugged and said, "shyt stinks...are you in 3rd grade?"

Giggling like grade school girls. :rudy:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
IM off sh1ttin at work....id rather look for some nice shrubbery across the street like nets fans do...

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
I never understood this.
I mean, you're in a bathroom where ppl shyt. When you shyt, your ass makes noise. Doesn't yours? Why should this poor guy that ate the chili from the cafeteria be ridiculed? If this was middle school or something, I could understand .... but we are grown.

I was at an urinal while some guy was in the stall doing his thing. A friend of mind walked in and stood at another urinal making crazy faces like he couldn't hold in his laugh. I gave him the :wtb:
We wash our hands and walked out and he's like, "did you hear him? And it smelled so bad". I calmly shrugged and said, "shyt stinks...are you in 3rd grade?"

Giggling like grade school girls. :rudy:
:salute:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Ever be at the urinal and somebody is in the stall and u tryna hurry the fukk up because the first wet, audible dookie sound you hear, youre gonna lose it and giggle like a little school girl as u run out the bathroom on some:huhldup::russ::pachaha::heh::shaq::deadrose: shyt?

I saw the name buckeye fever in this thread, and was preparing myself for some crazy #fukkery but even bracing myself I still have tears in my eyes from reading this post about to have a heart attack at the audible dookie part