You people who are in love, how do u do it???????????????????????????????????????????

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
Don't focus on what you don't have or can't feel right now. When it happens you'll know. I wouldn't worry about it.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Do you have things you LOVE doing?

I found out that when I had things that were so enjoyable that they took up a lot of my time, or gave me a nice natural high, I wasn't getting that feeling of "needing love", but when I was just doing the everyday routine of work, school, and just living, then I would start thinking about finding love. I still wanted some female friendship that included sex, but spending most of my time with her, and being with her most of my life wasn't a thought, living MY life the way I wanted to was, and just enjoying my days.

I really think people who need to fall in love or end up signing a contract to be with someone for the rest of their life, is because they lost the love of something in their life, that gave them a high. Or they never really had one to begin with, and being with someone IS their enjoyment. I think a lot of women are like this, and that's why they are always talking about relationships.
im in Afghanistan:damn: aint shyt to love here
i like working out so that is really all i do beside work
but even before i came over here i had the same prob
but i get what u saying
for the longest my greatest passion was meeting a new woman
cultivating a semi-relationship and anticipating the moment of extacy
but after the physical i feel like:sadbron: then i :pacspit: ole gurl to bolivia

for a while i got into church and i felt so much better
-i went to Bible study
-volunteered

but then i ended up smashing a few members of the congregation and felt demonic and sad again:sadbron:

In & out of a relationship for 4 years & finally done with it. It's not worth it IMO. I'm so much more at peace these days. But I never knock anyone for being in love or looking for it.
Don't focus on what you don't have or can't feel right now. When it happens you'll know. I wouldn't worry about it.

I wish i could be like that gawd but i just feel like shyt is missing:sadbron: