You search for God your whole life thinking he has left you but when he reveals himself and shows you that church in the night sky it's like home agai

Mystic

All Star
Daps
It really does feel like i'm home again, I'm whole again.
I stumble I fall, I break my legs for sin but you can either let the sins define you or let Jesus find you. God is forever. The word of man ends eventually but the word of GOD stands forever, it stands the test of time. It stands above any rhyme. You can't put the word of man above God and get to heaven love everybody. It's hard to save I love the person who hurt you or the person who molested you or the person who caused you so much mental stress but God says we must and God knows more than us so it's best to put it in his hands and follow him and him alone.
You DO have a close relationship with God
, you just don't understand it because you want it to be on your terms and to your liking. Change your perspective, see the light and let the true and living God fill you up. When You seek food for your flesh you consume it then you must seek more. When You seek food for your spirit it consumes you then becomes who you are. We are what we eat!

Acts 9:1-18

1 And Saul, yet breathing out threatenings and slaughter against the disciples of the Lord, went unto the high priest,

2 And desired of him letters to Damascus to the synagogues, that if he found any of this way, whether they were men or women, he might bring them bound unto Jerusalem.

3 And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven:

4 And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?

5 And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.

6 And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do.

7 And the men which journeyed with him stood speechless, hearing a voice, but seeing no man.

8 And Saul arose from the earth; and when his eyes were opened, he saw no man: but they led him by the hand, and brought him into Damascus.

9 And he was three days without sight, and neither did eat nor drink.

10 And there was a certain disciple at Damascus, named Ananias; and to him said the Lord in a vision, Ananias. And he said, Behold, I am here, Lord.

11 And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the street which is called Straight, and enquire in the house of Judas for one called Saul, of Tarsus: for, behold, he prayeth,

12 And hath seen in a vision a man named Ananias coming in, and putting his hand on him, that he might receive his sight.

13 Then Ananias answered, Lord, I have heard by many of this man, how much evil he hath done to thy saints at Jerusalem:

14 And here he hath authority from the chief priests to bind all that call on thy name.

15 But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel:

16 For I will shew him how great things he must suffer for my name's sake.

17 And Ananias went his way, and entered into the house; and putting his hands on him said, Brother Saul, the Lord, even Jesus, that appeared unto thee in the way as thou camest, hath sent me, that thou mightiest receive thy sight, and be filled with the Holy Ghost.

18 And immediately there fell from his eyes as it had been scales: and he received sight forthwith, and arose, and was baptized.

In this life of sin
We always win
The devil is powerless
When we call his name

In this life of sin
We always win
The devil is powerless
When we call his name

In this life of sin
We always win
The devil is powerless
When we call his name

Thsnnor

Believer in Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jesus
If you want to know if God is real look up in the sky and say "God, show me my walk with you." God will answer but be warned, you will get shown the truth.

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Bushed
Daps
Church and Jesus are opposing forces

Choose one to follow, the church or your master

Carefully:wow:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
If you want to know if God is real look up in the sky and say "God, show me my walk with you." God will answer but be warned, you will get shown the truth.
What do you mean by show me my walk with you?

Dave24

Superstar
Daps

@MMS have you tried this before? Will you go outside and look up in the sky and say "God, show me my walk with you."

@010101

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
on thread topic i was with you until you started mentioning devils etc

christians shouldnt rely on devil/satan/demons period in their speech and thoughts. Jesus crucifixion and resurrection deaded all of that.