Reppin
Cali
:stopitslime:

0f2i6L.gif

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've been wondered why cars aren't built with some sort of tech to govern the speed automatically in certain zones.

Some 18 wheelers are made like that.

No matter how hard you push the gas it won't go over a certain speed.

It's common sense to me and I wouldn't be mad at it.

Driving is a privilege....not a right.
Lots of city's and counties rely on money generated from speeding tickets and they would lobby against it.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I'm conflicted. I should've had my license taken away multiple times up to when I was 30. Actually crashed my car doing somewhere around 100, running late for a wedding. Only thing that didn't kill me and multiple others was a highway curb and the fact that my car was lowered 2 inches.

On the converse, I am worried about the encroachment of the nanny state. We probably should limit cars to 100 on public roads, I just don't trust overreach on various other adjacent issues.

Last edited:

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps
Yea it's always the things fault and not the user. Simple fact is Americans are dumbest constituency on the planet

Laziest fukkers on the planet

Therefore...driving tests and standards are fukking low...tough shyt if idiots fail 200 times. It's a privilege not a right

All cars should be manual with no screens...PHONE ARE THE THINGS THAT SHOULDNT WORK BESIDE SPEAKING THROUGH THE MAIN SYSTEM

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I've been wondered why cars aren't built with some sort of tech to govern the speed automatically in certain zones.

because you might need that speed in an emergency :ufdup: "master thought" :mjlol:

Some 18 wheelers are made like that.

No matter how hard you push the gas it won't go over a certain speed.

that's not the same thing that you described above :ufdup: "master thought" :mjlol: