You thought she was feelin' you?!?! Be a munch, brehs

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
Let him rock. Never been a part of that gang though.
For sure bro ... It's just that I've never seen this before or heard of it before Ice Spice mentioned it. I guess both sides usually just kept it secret before.

I've had chicks call me when they wanna fukk, but never to just eat them out and leave LOL

It's so one-sided. She gets pleasure and he doesn't even get to fukk or get head or nothing. Plus ole girl probably gets around so it's a terrible idea to eat her p*ssy. Putting his whole health at risk lol

But to each his own I guess

Daps
For sure bro ... It's just that I've never seen this before or heard of it before Ice Spice mentioned it. I guess both sides usually just kept it secret before.

I've had chicks call me when they wanna fukk, but never to just eat them out and leave LOL

It's so one-sided. She gets pleasure and he doesn't even get to fukk or get head or nothing. Plus ole girl probably gets around so it's a terrible idea to eat her p*ssy. Putting his whole health at risk lol

But to each his own I guess
I mean if he don’t mind he don’t mind. He probably goes home and gets off to the memory. Men go to the strip club and bar and do the same thing based off the action they receive there.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
fukk wha u tombout i moan and wiggle my toes
tumblr_mxkd77B06Q1t5ytiho1_1280.gifv

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I will eat the puzzy as long as she wants...

After I get my dikc sucked for a good long time.

And I don't believe that I have ever had my dikc out next to an open puzzy and NOT stuffed it.