You ugly': Airport security worker fired after giving passenger note

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and? obviously jokingly telling an adult "you're ugly" is equivalent to fighting/stealing? :comeon:wouldn't have heard any of this had it been her number

I strive for consistency and accountability....her actions aren't close to stealing/fighting, thus a warning....regardless of her suppose ratchet way

It's not about what her job details are, it's about whether the punishment fits the crime. Passing notes isn't the same are stealing/fighting

yeah ok...saying you don't like a customer's shoes OR complimenting a customer about their shoe is the same as fighting a customer
You do know fighting/stealing isn't the only way people get fired?

I don't want you working for me if I have to tell you not to pass customers notes telling them they're ugly.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Let's be honest...those co-signing her firing, be claiming to be about social justice/Black advocacy but is co-signing that your faith be solely dependent on a person's mood/political stance/social views, not on a process that could be scrutinized/improved/applied fairly
reminder of why Black folks need to abandon identity politics because her Blackness took a back seat to her profession/stereotype satisfied/personal experiences and bias

You do know fighting/stealing isn't the only way people get fired?
yes, thus why I referenced
no policy, no race/political/religious/threats in message....then shouldn't be fired

because

regardless the type of work, criteria for termination needs to be clear so it can be applied consistently...any other reasons for termination can easily lead to lawsuits and accusations of retaliation for not cooperating/being petty etc

twhatever

we had joy we had fun we had seasons in the sun
Daps
She's just so hideous. Obese plus has an ugly, scrunched up face. That's the most hilarious part of it.:mjlol:

twhatever

we had joy we had fun we had seasons in the sun
Daps
":mjgrin: I can't believe this chick just gave me her phone number out the blue! I can't wait to tell-

wha the fukk :mjcry:"
I doubt any man would be ecstatic about getting "her" phone number. Honestly, that looked like an overweight dude at first glance. :deadrose: