You wanna know how Kamala Harris feels about black men?

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Well shyt. :hubie:

I am going to vote for Trump then breh. :ehh:

Thank you for this useful information.

Trump is not the answer breh....
We need to comb through all the candidates to see who will work in the best interest of ADOS

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
So were just posting white supremacist propaganda websites to link their articles now?? Sure she's a bedwench, sure she's got a terrible track record, but that website is the last one i need to tell me about it. The fact OP even reads that shyt is super sus:mjpls:

Daps
She's not ready.

Yes, she's black and female but when it's campaign season....don't think someone like Joe Biden, Beto etc., wouldn't bring up her record with black men. She's from San Francisco and half-Indian (dot, not feather), if I'm not mistaken. That might be OK in some spots, but when you get east of New Mexico....ya know....where actual black people live, her record is gonna get scrutinized with a fine toothed comb. She can't bring that baggage into black neighborhoods, churches etc., and think it'll fly. Black, female and ultra-liberal but also anti-black man is pretty much a death sentence for a Democrat.

Oldschooler

All Star
Daps
I liked her at first, but the more research i did on her the worse it gets. She seems like the typical career oriented person who will neglect everyone around her and do everything in her power to get ahead. Finally, she does not have good family structure, which is one of the most important things for a president.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I liked her at first, but the more research i did on her the worse it gets. She seems like the typical career oriented person who will neglect everyone around her and do everything in her power to get ahead. Finally, she does not have good family structure, which is one of the most important things for a president.

she's a careerist, period

she also has accomplished nothing of note in her career. she's being promoted because she's a woman of color. Tulsi Gabbard destroys her 10/10.

Last edited:

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
How is she a Bedwench when she's not even a Black Woman and she wasn't raised like a Black Woman?

Every woman isn't a "Bedwench" just because they marry a White Man.