You Won't BELIEVE what they did to Captain America(Steve Rogers) in his #1*SPOILER*

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
tumblr_o7vlbaKqyN1qagopoo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o7vlbaKqyN1qagopoo2_1280.jpg

:wow:

That's so hyped I don't even know where to begin...Welcome to the NWO...4Life.

WJ_nkP.gif

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"Illusion of change" is right.

I like him, but Captain America is a bit bland, that's why they have to keep doing this stuff to keep him interesting. That goody two-shoes "hip hip hooray for the good ol' USA" stuff worked for a few decades, but there needs to be more to it than that in modern times.

I don't know why people are upset over it. It's pretty standard for DC & Marvel to have their characters be out-of-character these days in order to garner interest/controversy. Both companies always look for shock to get a bump in sales. And there's going to be some type of out for it anyway, probably what's already been suggested about Red Skull altering reality -- something that both companies love doing and often use as crutch.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
"Illusion of change" is right.

I like him, but Captain America is a bit bland, that's why they have to keep doing this stuff to keep him interesting. That goody two-shoes "hip hip hooray for the good ol' USA" stuff worked for a few decades, but there needs to be more to it than that in modern times.

I don't know why people are upset over it. It's pretty standard for DC & Marvel to have their characters be out-of-character these days in order to garner interest/controversy. Both companies always look for shock to get a bump in sales. And there's going to be some type of out for it anyway, probably what's already been suggested about Red Skull altering reality -- something that both companies love doing and often use as crutch.
thats how the comic game is :yeshrug:

Marvel tried to make a big deal out of Wolverine dying "FOREAL THIS TIME!"
and BOOM!!! We're hit with X-23 Wolverine, a Sabretooth with a conscience Wolverine, and OH! If that aint enough for you, we'll have Old Man Logan Wolverine tossed into the present day to really fukk your head up! :lolbron:

i get high
so i be lovin this nonsense to be perfectly honest :mjlol: