Young Black Breh gets His Wake Up Call While Following his White Friend

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
These officers only feel big when threatening black teens. That's why you see so many stories like this one.
When a breh like Micah Johnson in Dallas answers back they're shook as fukk though. They didn't even dare approaching him.
Anglos always preyed and did backstabbing things to get ahead in the world.

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
And his friend just stood there recording with his bytch ass. And then the white lady talking about stay still the cops are coming :what:
I wish a cac would try that with me, im literally waiting for the day one of these a$$holes try me. Video got me tight.

Black Sinatra

Raised Glass to the Squandered Potentials..
Daps
Reppin
DSGB
I can't shake my mind around that lack of guard control from the ground:francis:. Breh literally just got his legs out flat. The cac is asking for a straight arm bar or Triangle. The breh could go ahead and hyper extend dudes elbow and ligaments while saying " I apologize about your lawn sir, but you are choking me and I'm going to have to defend my life...after this snap, I'm going to get up and run ok:hubie:?"

arm-across-centerline2.jpg

:umad:...and dip out.

Millan

Pro
Daps
These officers only feel big when threatening black teens. That's why you see so many stories like this one.
When a breh like Micah Johnson in Dallas answers back they're shook as fukk though. They didn't even dare approaching him.
Especially when they're ex-military. Like the other breh in Baton Rouge via Kansas City.

Needed a robot to take out the former. Let that sink in.

Imhotep2

Superstar
Daps
1 year anniversary of the Dallas shooting is coming up. July is beginning. These pigs will get theirs :birdman: