Young black children on the inner city are totally economically disenfranchised

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's sad. Alot of these children are trapped. No resources, no opportunities. White people say 'pull yourself by your Bootstrap's without giving us boots. '

They hoarded all the resources and capital, than told is to work harder. Aint that a bytch?

Black children suffer more than anybody in this society. Not only do they have no economic hope, bit they have no adult guidance because successful blacks are cowards and never want to use their influence to drop gems on them. Education blacks are pussies afraid of offending white people also. So where are they going to get guidance from?

only so much mom or dad can say to u because u step outside in the real world, u become influenced by your surroundings and what media u consume. That combined with u being in a racist capitalistic system created total destruction. School is bullshyt. All they do is turn u into a white person in black face.

This system is set to totally devour black children. And the sad part is ... Nobody even cares including black people. 'get money's all ppl care about is greed and their own self interest. I'm guilty of it also.

In order for alot of Black children to escape from the bottom they have to do some amazing shyt basically. It shouldnt have to be that way.

Alot of kids are trapped in hell. Jail, sex, death and stagnation. No other options. America force black people to do wicked things to survive. It created the degeneracy in our community.

The system is so deep and efficient. That we can do nothing to stop it. I think the truth is...we're just going to die with America at the same time. I don't believe their is hope. Capitalism is designed a few to won and for many to lose.

Life is sad. When u undress any and everything in this society, u find nothing but evil. I don't even know of good exist at all.

Black children need to be taught the the power of knowledge and critical thinking. How important patience and discipline is. And not to trust anybody including black adults. Because most of them a predators themselves

Last edited:

Black Sinatra

Raised Glass to the Squandered Potentials..
Daps
Reppin
DSGB
Your post is true. Except there is something doable to solve it. You have to understand that the degenerative subculture of "hard knock" life is very settled in. The generational perception is not that this is unfortunate, it is "that's just how it is"...which is the current playing field. I can approach a troubled child and explain the better world that he can imagine or see externally from himself. He will not be able to see himself in it. This is why I now approach from a middle ground. Your struggle will endow you with experience and skillsets, how can they translate into the world of legal revenue, social ladders, etc. There is always a reciprical to anything the hood offers in the realm of successful ascension. Cut throat, deceptive, conperson, thief, risk taker....and many other traits that can be molded and reshaped instead of scolded and accusatory. They listen then. :yeshrug:

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
what kind of non-sequitur is this? Why would these things be mutually exclusive?
You just can't help but push your MAGA horseshyt in every thread can you? :what:
Because we are delusional if we think we are in a position to extend ourselves morally or politically to other groups.:ufdup:
You can be about both, but the mainstream media is only gonna report 1 of them... and it aint gonna be our peoples plight. Wake up nikka!

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
As I have said, black people are not considered a part of humanity. This protesting and rioting proves it. There's protective legislation for descendants of immigrant criminals. When you hear anglos in power and/or influence talk about these issues, they make it seem like slavery, the black codes, Jim Crow, Civil Rights movement, massacres, etc didn't happen at all. People marched peacefully to get treated humanely that were born here and descendants of America's greatest crime.

Blacks are literally afraid of offending their oppressors and painfully support stuff against their benefit.

The first "black" president is on record via spokesperson saying he's proud of anglo saxons acting a damn fool against a logical executive order.

But just last year he told his black constituents to go in the house stop being "thugs" while fighting for fairness, humanity and citizenship.

Black Sinatra

Raised Glass to the Squandered Potentials..
Daps
Reppin
DSGB
There is massive potential in these kids breh. I was listening to the Migos interview on the Ricky Smiley radio show yesterday. The question was asked "if you could change one thing in your past"...the answers given were commendable. They hinted at avoiding beefs, and making better decisions. Then the statement about kids loving them like Micheal Jackson came up. This is where I got interested and dissapointed, but they basically just went with "Migos love the kids." Well, tell a kid that idolizes you about being themselves, and grinding for thier dreams, avoiding beef etc. They squandered that opportunity and worse the interviewers let it go.:gucci:

Kenyan West

lazy fba philly nikka,
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
What OP says is true, especially how older blacks act like timid children in the face of cacs and systematic cac supremacy. But that's only because we literally depend on the scraps of cac to survive and is OK with it. We see this confirmed when blacks start talking business and nikkas got all the excuses in the world.

Too many nigs out here think putting in 16 hour days doing repetitive BS for 30 years for pittance is hard work. On the contrary, it's retarded af.

Nothing will change our situation until we disconnect from cac and employ, teach and feed our own. If you're black, you need to pursue entrepreneurship or rack up multiple income streams that you control in some fashion. Period. If you disagree, fukk you.

If we can beat this into the heads of our children, maybe we'll see our grandchildren in world where blacks running things are common and our economic base increase in size.

I'm a runaway slave in the game. Wish more were like me. Slave mentality effects too many of us to this day, and it's despicable.

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
It's sad. Alot of these children are trapped. No resources, no opportunities. White people say 'pull yourself by your Bootstrap's without giving us boots. '

They hoarded all the resources and capital, than told is to work harder. Aint that a bytch?

Black children suffer more than anybody in this society. Not only do they have no economic hope, bit they have no adult guidance because successful blacks are cowards and never want to use their influence to drop gems on them. Education blacks are pussies afraid of offending white people also. So where are they going to get guidance from?

only so much mom or dad can say to u because u step outside in the real world, u become influenced by your surroundings and what media u consume. That combined with u being in a racist capitalistic system created total destruction. School is bullshyt. All they do is turn u into a white person in black face.

This system is set to totally devour black children. And the sad part is ... Nobody even cares including black people. 'get money's all ppl care about is greed and their own self interest. I'm guilty of it also.

In order for alot of Black children to escape from the bottom they have to do some amazing shyt basically. It shouldnt have to be that way.

Alot of kids are trapped in hell. Jail, sex, death and stagnation. No other options. America force black people to do wicked things to survive. It created the degeneracy in our community.

The system is so deep and efficient. That we can do nothing to stop it. I think the truth is...we're just going to die with America at the same time. I don't believe their is hope. Capitalism is designed a few to won and for many to lose.

Life is sad. When u undress any and everything in this society, u find nothing but evil. I don't even know of good exist at all.

Black children need to be taught the the power of knowledge and critical thinking. How important patience and discipline is. And not to trust anybody including black adults. Because most of them a predators themselves

I agree with a good amount of what you post, but not the bolded part. Of course, a lot of schools are underfunded and not helping students as well as they should be. However, education is part of the answer and although schools can socialize kids to be a certain way I hate that tired line people use against black kids pursing their education. Never could understand why people say stuff like what you said, "All they do is turn u into a white person in black face".

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think about this topic alot...growing up in buffalo and knowing the circumstances...it takes alot for these kids not to go under.....sad sight, when youre powerless to help them

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
I agree and disagree. It's no debate how rough it is for kids from poor households in our inner cities.

However, we can just concede that it's tough and leave it at that. We have to encourage and promote hard work and enterprise in our community.

We need those with resources to invest in our community, or it's gonna be all talk and no action. We need more "regular" people to serve as leaders and developers.

I think it will happen, but it's gonna be a while before we get there.

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
Do what you gotta do

Get it how you live

The next man ain't looking out for you or your kids

We all in this by ourselves :francis: