Young breh post his paystubs from Amazon and ppl proceed to shyt on him for days

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
The struggle is real 4 sho but there is an opportunity. Dude should just build an audience on YouTube by talking about his experience and cash out. People will subscribe to this and YouTube will break him off if he stay consistent. Don’t sell your time for money instead invest your time and money will come 24/7. Im gone

• Dap
Reactions: jeh
Daps
I work in Time and Absence and my best guess is that instead of paying him 1.5x pay or something, they count hours as 1.5 hours after a certain threshold. So for example, if he works 50 hours in week, they pay him for 40 hours plus 10x1.5 hours (15 hours). So it comes out to 55 hours instead of the actual 50 he worked. And maybe in some of those hours he’s getting double pay/hours. So if he got paid double time for those 120 hour weeks, he may have actually worked 80 hours and got paid double for the hours above 40.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I did some ruff math, I don't see where there's any overtime pay, just overtime hours. PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong.

The post is fake, you can't even work 120 hours and if he did you get time in and half and he would make way more than that

I think the most Amazon lets you get overtime is like 10 hours anyway like most of those type of jobs , so this post is all cap

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll say this if this someone under 22 or even 25, with no college then this is winning, if they can save most of this dough, for a good year or two.

Back to your main point, I'm conflicted as well, it seems like he should be getting paid more, because doesn't Amazon have a 15/hr minimum clause.

Wow this is bad. Couldn't be me. :hubie:

15/hr aint shyt, even with OT.
yeah I had friends working at amazon 5-10 years ago before they were even paying what they pay now and they were making good money all things considered for their education level.

that is hard work though. it is literally meant to break you and then have you quit and get replaced, pretty sure everyone i know who did that has moved on to something else. (some still in warehouses, but ones that don't work you like a damn mule)

HellRell804

Banned
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's not a real check

How u gross 1200 for 80 hours then gross 1400 for 120 hours?

Then gross 1600 for 120 hours then the next week back to 1400?

Also If they get paid weekly and there are only 168 hours in a week, If u worked 120 hours that would only leave u about 6.8 hours each day to eat, sleep, wash your ass, and get back and forth to work.

Also 120 hours is 17 hours a day. Or 20 hours a day if they gave u a day off. By law, unless you're in the position as a caregiver and there's been some type of emergency like a snowstorm or natural disaster, its illegal to work more than 16 hours in a given day without 8 hours between shifts.

Both the people trying to shyt on the money amount and the people crying about the imaginary hours are equally pathetic.

People be in such a rush to give their takes they don't even take the time to think

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
How much of that 120 is he really working and not looking at Tik Tok:jbhmm:
If it keeps him out of trouble good for him:manny:

Nah Amazon don’t play that. You not even allowed to have your phone when you on the factory floor and they got camera at each station watching you like a hawk. You work at a Amazon warehouse you working forreal ain’t no chilling.