Young brother finds out he’s not the father of his son and gives a heartfelt goodbye.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Highlighting what a sucka he is. It's so spooky out here how often this shyt happens though. Lot of guys bringing up kids who are not theirs.

I would be insisting on a DNA test at birth for any woman saying a child is mine. These guys out here taking a womans word as truth

:francis:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:russ: hell yeah. Real nikkaz is Deltas:win:

tenor.gif

:usure:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of you brehs acting simple. Him putting all that on the gram was the get back at the mom. It’s not like the kid has an IG as a newborn. Whether he actually forgives her or not posting something calling her all kinds of thots and hoes wouldn’t have made him look better at the end of the day.

Breh she’s most likely a ho w/o a good name to tarnish...embarrassing as hell to his family too

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
A lot of you brehs acting simple. Him putting all that on the gram was the get back at the mom. It’s not like the kid has an IG as a newborn. Whether he actually forgives her or not posting something calling her all kinds of thots and hoes wouldn’t have made him look better at the end of the day.
U simply a soft emotional ass dude

I married a bih purely cause of a child and found out it wasn't mine

I moved on
Didn't feel the need to be on some feminine sassy tell people to shame the bih shyt

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
He kappa, he might be simp but there good chance he done fukked more hoes then all you nikkas talking shyt.
:mjlol:

U sound like a fakkit:mjlol:

Dude got u moist

Nupes some of the gayest non respect getting ass nikkas ever:mjlol:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Breh dodged quite a trap. I wonder what convinced him to get a paternity test? Did the chick give it away, did his parents demand it, or did he just sense something was wrong. Regardless he won, big time. All that being said smh @ sharing all this on social media.

He's clearly on a successful path and it's not hard to see why she did this. The real father is probably a bum.

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I disagree with all the "stop snitching" shyt on here. She was trying to fukk up boys whole life on a bullshyt lie. In my mind, that's like sticking me with a 18 year financial sentence
"Snitching"?

The point is a man not supposed to be out here attention whoring looking for sympathy

That's female shyt