Young brother highlights his educational achievements gets blasted by women for it.

ShackZilla89

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NoWhere
Who did he call out? He used some jacked up stats but everything he said has been bw talking points my entire life.:francis:

So none that he talking stuff holds ANY weight. He wasnt only talking negative but about the shyt he actually accomplished.

YES!! SHE SHOULD!:leon:

Dude is insecure. True

But by shytting on and downplaying the positive you and the bw shytting on him in the the thread merely reinforced the negative. So when brehs stepping to yall broke and dusty thinking degrees, kids, records, and past bisexuality dont matter. Stuff like this is how they got those ideas.
Truth be told, this is a monster that black women created with their constant negative talking points about black men.

Nikki_04

All Star
Daps
so now being a lawyer is the bare minimum? :mjlol:

what are you doing? have you taken the bar?

how is him pointing out the obvious him competing with black women? would you want a dude with any of the characteristics he described? how exactly was that talking down?

now he's gay? :mjlol:

I am assuming you have not read that far into the thread or even read my post fully before you responded.

This guy graduated, but he did not pass the bar and he has not started his career as a lawyer.

Just keep reading before you get offended by my post and try to call me out.

And since you asked, I did not take the bar, nor did my career path require me to.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
People are pointing out how he graduated and the first thing he wants to post about is how "he is the prize." And talk down about black women having standards that include not dating a man who is gay/downlow, a criminal, a felon, a baby father, or uneducated .

Why is he competing with women?

How about the fact he failed the bar exam? Maybe he should have studied more rather than rant on black women?

EW4bIHtXYAEKDZf

Also, I highly doubt this man is straight.

He reminds me a lot of posters on the Coli who claim they are the prize just for doing the bare minimum.
Yet you sound like the fakkit?

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
fukk that, that brother is a KING.

He's got a lot of women in their feelings because the clowns that they're dating or got knocked up by, don't even measure up to young brehs success.

Keep making them mad king, :salute:
This

They complain about pookie and ray ray but this brother got his shyt together but they rather see him in jail or on child support

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is that a wig on his head? Oh shyt I’m dead.:dead:

Is he really under 30 though? He looks older for some reason.

No way he is under 30

he strikes me is a late 30 year old who has just come to grips that he wasted his entire life on this earth and in his own pea brain is desperately trying to figure out a way out of that bubble

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Truth be told, this is a monster that black women created with their constant negative talking points about black men.
I'm saying.

Spent decades complaining about black men.

This brother stands up and says "im a fukking unicorn. Super rare outchea. Might as well be a mythical creature.":blessed:

And bw publicly excute the unicorn for being a unicorn.:gucci:

And 15 minutes later gonna turn around and complain that they dont have a herd of unicorns but the white girls do.:dwillhuh:

Last edited:

Yinny

Biracial a little bit
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Unsee — Free online private photos sharing

A recent post on my feed. I could dig up some graduations as well. See how normal but still celebratory most people are?!

And she has no children, felonies, is straight and models. Did she feel the need to point that out to get likes or imaginary credit? Plenty of us are happy for her.

@Eddy Gordo

Last edited:

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
I am assuming you have not read that far into the thread or even read my post fully before you responded.

This guy graduated, but he did not pass the bar and he has not started his career as a lawyer.

Just keep reading before you get offended by my post and try to call me out.

And since you asked, I did not take the bar, nor did my career path require me to.
i'm not offended at all. i read your entire post.

you just sound like a hater, imo.

again what place do you have to shyt on an (albeit, corny, but this is what we are dealing with in the age of social media) black dude achieving success...so what that he didn't pass the bar first time?

can you at least answer one of my questions? can any of the people speaking down on bruv?

have you succeeded at everything you did the first time?

what are you doing? is it better than or equivalent to practicing law?

how is him pointing out the obvious, him competing with black women?

don't y'all complain about lack of access to decent bm?

would you want a dude with any of the characteristics he described? how exactly was that talking down?

he's gay?

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
this is quite excessive and tactless... but also ironically hilarious... pitfalls of social media

nonetheless, i wish breh clarity in his personal and professional life... to be compelled to make a post like that must come from a deep rooted desire for validation.

there's definitely a large segment of black women on "shea butter twitter" that are salty toward any confident, successful young black man that pays their bird babble no mind... but buddy gave them a reason here. :mjlol: