Young B's ass is so phat I actually googled her music

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
Lets end degeneracy and perversion in our community.
How is it perversion when she sells sex? :ld:.

Sex is as natural as the air we breathe. How could you see sex and acts pertaining to it as degenerate. You just sound like a toxic male :ld:.
Take it further lets stop thirsting on thirst bucket ass bytches with nothing to offer but a plastic ass and gold digging ways.

Nothing about this woman is appealing..admittedly I have no idea who she is......but just from what Ive seen in this thread OP needs some ass badly cause he wilding over some degenerate looking p*ssy...
You're likely not from Harlem with that batty boy, feminine ass response you just left :dame:.

Fakkit she's natural but you don't go outside so of course how would you know the difference between her and a fake booty bytch :russ:. nikka said I need p*ssy but you literally don't find a dark skin queen dripping in sex appeal attractive :russ: you fukking fakkit. Pray the gay out of you and repent for your sins!!

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
You're likely not from Harlem with that batty boy, feminine ass response you just left :dame:.

Fakkit she's natural but you don't go outside so of course how would you know the difference between her and a fake booty bytch :russ:. nikka said I need p*ssy but you literally don't find a dark skin queen dripping in sex appeal attractive :russ: you fukking fakkit. Pray the gay out of you and repent for your sins!!

:russ: to all of this.......its almost like you actually know the bytch....:mjlol::mjlol:......getting all defensive over some p*ssy you aint even smelling let alone hitting....:hhh:....and no I dont find thrist trap wanna be famous but no talent hoes attractive...just cause she got ass nikka ready to wife the bytch like she just that special.....

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
:russ: to all of this.......its almost like you actually know the bytch....:mjlol::mjlol:......getting all defensive over some p*ssy you aint even smelling let alone hitting....:hhh:
:russ: to all of this...it's almost like you came into my thread as offensive as possible and are upset I'm defending myself :smile:.

Let's talk about you being a fukking c00n and shytting on a dark skin self employed queen because you haven't seen a p*ssy since Obama was president :russ:.

You soft ass nikka roll yaself something and have a good night :russ:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
:russ: to all of this...it's almost like you came into my thread as offensive as possible and are upset I'm defending myself :smile:.

Let's talk about you being a fukking c00n and shytting on a dark skin self employed queen because you haven't seen a p*ssy since Obama was president :russ:.

You soft ass nikka roll yaself something and have a good night :russ:

nikka wtf are you talking about? That water head ass bytch aint no queen...:laff::laff:.....queens are raising kids offline...taking care of they man...going to school...gettting money without selling they bodies...not trying to be the next Cardi B with wack ass ghost written bars clinging on to fake assets in hopes of hitting it big.

Get your priorities in line young boy...

And we not go even talk about you alluding to preferably fukkinf white bytches(like its something to brag about) while frivolously throwing around the word c00n.:palm:

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
nikka wtf are you talking about? That water head ass bytch aint no queen...:laff::laff:.....queens are raising kids offline...taking care of they man...going to school...gettting money without selling they bodies...not trying to be the next Cardi B with wack ass ghost written bars clinging on to fake assets in hopes of hitting it big.

Get your priorities in line young boy...

And we not go even talk about you alluding to preferably fukkinf white bytches(like its something to brag about) while frivolously throwing around the word c00n.:palm:
Oldhead you clearly got me fukked up.

It's in your best interest to log out and be the family man you were clearly born AND raised to be.

I apologise for calling you out of your name and alluding to you being a fakkit. I was wrong for that.

Prayers and good luck to you and yours :salute:!