Young Buck Arrested On Fugitive Justice Warrant, Will Not Get Bond

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Brown was taken into custody on Dec. 20 after an officer pulled over a driver of a black Ford F-150 who appeared to be talking on his cell phone while driving. The officer identified the driver and Brown, who was a passenger.

The officer said the vehicle smelled like marijuana when he approached it. When asked by the officer if there was marijuana in the truck, Brown reportedly handed him a rolled joint and said it was his.

:laff:

This was a self inflected L. If the Truck did not smell like loud he would not even have to show the cop ID because he was the passenger.
:mjlol:

I don’t know where you from but that don’t fly everywhere. Damn sure not around where I’m from.

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps
The bussy withdrawal might just do him good giving him some focus back.
IEZ0ms5.png

Or he goes into full bussy berserk mode :damn:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I don’t know where you from but that don’t fly everywhere. Damn sure not around where I’m from.
I’m being honest. I had no idea about it until recently. But. If you are not the driver and the car is pulled over for a traffic infraction. You technically do not have to show id. Cops will probably ask but you don’t HAVE TO. Unless of course they see some kind of contraband in the whip.

Now as black men we know how trying to beat the law goes on the side of the road with a cop. You will probably lose.

at the minimum you can take the temp L. Provide your id under protest and possibly sue in court later because the constitution is on your side . You will not win on the side of the road but you can win later.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
To be fair, he came out in the late 90s, his album came out in 2004 and went double platinum worldwide, his second album went gold and eventually platinum 2 years later.

At that point he was 10 years in the game with 2 platinum albums and 2 platinum g-unit albums and 2x platinum g-unit ost compilation.

that's 5 projects that went platinum with him being a major part of each of their success commercially.

how many artists even stay hot past their second year in the game -- not many.

i think he played his cards right and whether he was sober or not it would've went the same way because he has the same opportunities now as he did then.

i think it's his work ethic and not actually knowing the record business properly.:hubie:
buck could've been a leader in the south with T.I. and Jeezy he blew that! and some of these new rappers (amigos) looked up to him. Regardless you have a point.

Kimo_bud

Banned
Daps
Reppin
LWO
This deviant ghey nikka will not admit his indiscretions and still wants everyone to forgive and forget?. Nah fucck that admit u like chicks wit dikks fakkit so we can all laugh