Young buck says the 50 beef was staged

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No.

He just wants that tranny, coke, and crying shyt to go away.

I dont think 50s ever staged a beef with anyone.

He lives for that shyt.

50 has two beef modes. I'd say he had ground beef with Joe, Ross and Jada etc, he would entertain some fukkery but he had prime Kobe steak with preme, Ja and Henchman.

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
No.

He just wants that tranny, coke, and crying shyt to go away.

I dont think 50s ever staged a beef with anyone.

He lives for that shyt.

Wendy day said 50 was a genuine psycho path, she wasn’t playing or being funny neither and she was referring to young buck. This is because 50 wasn’t just trying to “win a rap beef” he was trying to ruin him. You can’t stage that mans insanity and “animal ambition”

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wendy day said 50 was a genuine psycho path, she wasn’t playing or being funny neither and she was referring to young buck. This is because 50 wasn’t just trying to “win a rap beef” he was trying to ruin him. You can’t stage that mans insanity and “animal ambition”
Hope you doing well breh. Long time no see. I don't get on here much and here you are!

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Hope you doing well breh. Long time no see. I don't get on here much and here you are!

I can’t walk right now because I was in a horrific accident leaving my only good leg broken in 3 places but I’m married and living with my wife in our home here in Canada so it’s good homie. Thank you

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can’t walk right now because I was in a horrific accident leaving my only good leg broken in 3 places but I’m married and living with my wife in our home here in Canada so it’s good homie. Thank you
Breh. If you had any luck it would be none at all. I'll dm you when I wake up. Just gone 6am here and I been up all night but I'll check in.

LevelUp

🧞🪔 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙇𝙖𝙢𝙥 🧞🪔
Daps
Never know with buck at this point.

ultimatemike

I'm about a dollar..
Daps
beef requires two sides.. 50 literally doesn't give a fukkk about this nikka at all anymore..

not to say he didn't at some point.. 50 helped that nikka out with his taxes and tried to steer him into a decent lane..

Daps
So 50 outing Young Buck for being a tranny f*cking weirdo was all staged and part of the plan

:russ:
Yeah alright pull the other one