Young Burger King Employee Killed In Robbery In East Harlem

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reminds me of the Wendy’s Massacre in Queens, Flushing. former employee had a sick vendetta over being fired, store only had $2,500 in the bin, ended up shooting everyone regardless. Point blank, had his friend as an accessory. Same operation dude in the OP had. Even though they gave up the money and the other workers weren’t involved in the firing.
Survivor of Wendy's Massacre Offers Gruesome Details (Published 2002)

I can’t believe remember this :flabbynsick:

Unfortunately,

The mental health crisis for our people will never change. Eric Addams as well as the governor Hochul not going to do shyt about this

Chilllllll.
Could you open your DM for a min pls., need to tell you something related but not on this thread.

The only reason I negged him because he thinks mental illness for black men as well as this story is a joke because he’s from another country.

Next time be a man and tag me @3rd Ward Swangin

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

The only reason I negged him because he thinks mental illness for black men as well as this story is a joke because he’s from another country.

Let’s all chill and leave that out of the discussion. I haven’t seen you violate or get out of pocket like a lot of nonAA reppers. This isn’t the thread for that, so let’s just leave the animosity aside out for respect to the dead.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Unfortunately,

The mental health crisis for our people will never change. Eric Addams as well as the governor Hochul not going to do shyt about this

Do what? You can’t stop random violence from fast food workers. How do even diagnose mental illness with them when they all they hate their jobs and lives

Aintnobodystupid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
RIP to her. They are saying in the comments of this video this is the "customer" who got pistol whipped. They're saying he was a weirdo who would bring her a flower every night she was there.