Young Cac Tries to Kill Officer

Pdiddy

Superstar
Daps
A Subway employee deliberately put illegal drugs into a Layton police sergeant's drink Monday, causing the man to be hospitalized, investigators say.

Cop struggled to stop at a red light

Tanis Lloyd Ukena, 18, was arrested Monday evening and booked into the Davis County Jail for a second-degree felony.

Ukena allegedly placed methamphetamine and THC, the active ingredient of marijuana, into the sergeant's cup during a drive-thru transaction around 12:20 p.m. Monday. Surveillance video from the Subway, shows the incident unfold

25975536.jpg

Last edited:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Black militants have shootouts and this person tries to poison?
@pickles I was about to write the same thing like tf!?!?

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
A Subway employee deliberately put illegal drugs into a Layton police sergeant's drink Monday, causing the man to be hospitalized, investigators say.

Cop struggled to stop at a red light

Tanis Lloyd Ukena, 18, was arrested Monday evening and booked into the Davis County Jail for a second-degree felony.

Ukena allegedly placed methamphetamine and THC, the active ingredient of marijuana, into the sergeant's cup during a drive-thru transaction around 12:20 p.m. Monday. Surveillance video from the Subway, shows the incident unfold

25975536.jpg

i saw online last night that dem chirac boyz allegedly wanna get busy.

Gangs In Chicago Reportedly Agree To Use Snipers And Automatic Weapons Against The Police | Survival

CPD warns of threat against officers by West Side gangs

CPD alerts cops that 3 West Side gangs plotting to shoot officers