Young Dolph – High Class Street Music 4 (American Gangster)

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know a lot of the new street/trap rappers have a good buzz off their first tape, which is good, but the next one majority of the time is crap and they lose 75% of the original following and hold on to that close 25%. Aside from Durk, Keef, Ballout, Fredo, Gino Marley and all those kids, literally their buzz REALLY fell off. It's just kids on twitter typing 300 who might like their shyt and I really dont know why. I see the same with Migos.

Surprisingly, Cross Country Trapping was good, had no high expectations for this but Dolph surprised me. The one with Guwop goes hard

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
Surprisingly, Cross Country Trapping was good, had no high expectations for this but Dolph surprised me. The one with Guwop goes hard
that just shows how consistent the homie dolph has been, cross country trappin was my least favorite project of his over the past few years but the shyt was still nice. eastatlantamemphis, south memphis kingpin, time to kill and this tape are all :ahh:

Daps
This tape been gettin played ever since it dropped for me.

Does anyone happen to have South Memphis Kingpin NoDj? I can't find it anywhere.