Young Dro's been snappin lately

trillanova

The Truth
Daps
Dro is really one of my favorite rappers and has been since he came out. He had so much charisma, flow and presence on every track and his energy always cuts through the track. I think Tip didn't wanna get outshined by Dro honestly. Rubberband Banks, On Fire, 100 Yard Dash and so many others are heat. I think he also had a Gucci level work ethic with dropping projects at one point and I still don't know why he didn't pop again especially in Atlanta. He should at least be where 2 Chainz is two times over.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Dro is really one of my favorite rappers and has been since he came out. He had so much charisma, flow and presence on every track and his energy always cuts through the track. I think Tip didn't wanna get outshined by Dro honestly. Rubberband Banks, On Fire, 100 Yard Dash and so many others are heat. I think he also had a Gucci level work ethic with dropping projects at one point and I still don't know why he didn't pop again especially in Atlanta. He should at least be where 2 Chainz is two times over.

He’s loved & respected in Atlanta. Him & rocko are kind of alike..they won’t drop anything for years, but when they do it’s a hood anthem all over Atlanta.

trillanova

The Truth
Daps
He’s loved & respected in Atlanta. Him & rocko are kind of alike..they won’t drop anything for years, but when they do it’s a hood anthem all over Atlanta.

Yeah I meant to say coming out of Atlanta. I thought he would've had that support from the city to get pushed further. I guess every city has the guys that could blow but really just like being the man in their town.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
the southern goat emcee easy with no question.
He ain't never not snapped.
He ain't never not had the dopest verse.

Art Barr

Slangtonomo

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Dro need waaaay better beats than he's getting.

He has a image, or he had a image, a dead fresh nikka with just the right hood in him. Way I see him now and I could be wrong, but it seems as though he's playing too much. Too much goofy shyt.