Young Gattas vs Jaz the Rapper in Feb

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I like both Jaz at Gattas, but I don't think this is a good battle. They are just too different.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gattas is one of my favorites but she's going to get killed on camera. Jaz's "bars over everything" (aka weak ass delivery with fire lines) is going to get all the internet love

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gattas has been doing this along time so she deserves the opportunity on that stage. However, I don't like her on a URL stage. If she can minimize some of the jokes she'll be aight. I would have preferred 40, because I feel she spits that type of shiit the crowd could relate with.

Norbes as a manager knows what he's doing. If both females are on their A game, it's just another "what you prefer" type battle because both females are so different. I expect Norbes to continue putting Jaz in those type of battles instead of ones where she could potentially have a clear loss.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I haaaaaate gattas style they gonna boo the shyt outta her just watch :dead: Not every girl can be on that URL stage they gotta chill

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Gattas will be fine in URL. Hitman be running around and he gets love. Gattas got better bars too. I dont get the hate for gattas on here. Shes one of the dopest females to me. Its crazy how jaz got this match pre booked cause it really should be hustle vs gattas. two aggresive bytches with bars. Jaz keep getting outperformed but you dudes give her wins. Editing chokes Im sorry to say isnt that new. Big T boy told me they edited out clips stumbling and shyt in their battle and I thought clips stumbled even more than they showed at nome3 and k shines choke was worse also live. Stop handing Jaz top tier and you got bytches thats better getting passed over

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I think Gattas will be fine in URL. Hitman be running around and he gets love. Gattas got better bars too. I dont get the hate for gattas on here. Shes one of the dopest females to me. Its crazy how jaz got this match pre booked cause it really should be hustle vs gattas. two aggresive bytches with bars. Jaz keep getting outperformed but you dudes give her wins. Editing chokes Im sorry to say isnt that new. Big T boy told me they edited out clips stumbling and shyt in their battle and I thought clips stumbled even more than they showed at nome3 and k shines choke was worse also live. Stop handing Jaz top tier and you got bytches thats better getting passed over
I think hustle, msfit and 40 are better than jaz, idk bout gattas but I'll admit I've only seen 2 battles. She seems like she tries to do too much performance wise and comes off annoying. If she can tone that down she'll be straight.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Real talk Jaz is mad overrated. I also heard they are editing chokes out. Its all orchestrated to preserve her "top tier" status which is pretty much just built off one battle. IMO QB got her, Hustle as well.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real talk Jaz is mad overrated. I also heard they are editing chokes out. Its all orchestrated to preserve her "top tier" status which is pretty much just built off one battle. IMO QB got her, Hustle as well.

Jaz didn't choke though, Hustle did

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We don't know who's choking anymore if they're editing it out.

I heard Jaz came out with props, but that was edited out as well.....