DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no growth whatsoever from

oh and thats a good thing?

Neither have come close to the sound Outkast/Dungeon family had for the south.

Basically you telling me they are the architects of regression?

That's a different conversation and point all together breh, and I don't disagree.

I was merely saying that criticizing Jeezy for making a song that sounds like his biters is short sighted.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
That's a different conversation and point all together breh, and I don't disagree.

I was merely saying that criticizing Jeezy for making a song that sounds like his biters is short sighted.

I got you.. but what I was saying was.. this sound is just old and overused by all the south dudes. I expect Jeezy to just do something a little different. And he has just recently with that RIP song. thats all

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Pretty uninspired...I love Jeezy, but I'm waiting for dude to really come out with that track, the kind of career defining track, addressing his years in the industry, his success and failures, instead of treading water with these lukewarm offerings, 'Get Right' was the best track he'd had in a minute, he needs that energy and aggression, and content that transcends the trap...

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got you.. but what I was saying was.. this sound is just old and overused by all the south dudes. I expect Jeezy to just do something a little different. And he has just recently with that RIP song. thats all

Fair enough.

But surely you recall that when he did the RIP joint, he got a lot of flack, both from West Coast heads who felt he was swagger jackin their sound, and from ATL heads, who were mad he wasn't staying true to his original sound.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Fair enough.

But surely you recall that when he did the RIP joint, he got a lot of flack, both from West Coast heads who felt he was swagger jackin their sound, and from ATL heads, who were mad he wasn't staying true to his original sound.

Oh word? I wasnt aware of that. Interesting...

Daps

Pretty uninspired...I love Jeezy, but I'm waiting for dude to really come out with that track, the kind of career defining track, addressing his years in the industry, his success and failures, instead of treading water with these lukewarm offerings, 'Get Right' was the best track he'd had in a minute, he needs that energy and aggression, and content that transcends the trap...