Young Lito - First Day Out (Troy Ave diss)

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Reminds me of that TQ article he did about Birdman. They had a "shark bus" when they were on tour that had all the goons that just got out of jail on it. 27 nikkas and only 15 bunks with no AC and no food. While Slim's bus got steak and lobster and a chick doing laundry for them :francis:
1408.gif

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He dissing Avon Blocksdale too?

This shyt is all fukked up

• younglito10Lmao reply on IG n gossip just like I knew u would
  • younglito10Yall niggss clowns go get who shot ya mans bozo
  • vdjxlnManolo a bytch also but let's see that footage since this bozo wants to speak recklezz
  • avon_blocksdale@younglito10 go get da nikkas who beat ya ass or one of the 2 nikkas who knock ya p*ssy ass out coward

Last edited:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD

:picard: Idk if being a gangsta New York rapper is worth it. The city barely supporting them and it doesn't seem to be enough room for them to go around. Yet dudes are getting jumped, shot, stabbed, etc. Troy Ave we already know he's been shot twice now, we're finding out he got yolked up by Chinx. Lito apparently got jumped by Manolo Rose and crew. I recall the Manolo Rose and Tax getting into a butterknife and water balloon fight with OG Maco at SXSW.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC

nikka said go get who shot your mans like he wasn't his peoples to.

That's some bozo shyt. I would never give this nikka a chance.

I've seen that nikka in person. That nikka is a legit 5 feet tall with 100 pounds with change in his pocket. That nikka get caught out there it's going to be really bad. Hopefully nikkas from his hood will protect him.