Young Scooter AKA Young Scoowop - STREET LOTTERY 2 (COUNTUP)

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Where are people getting this diss talk from? :what: That "Runnin Outta Money" track is the same shyt he was saying all through out SL1

Everybody been knew Thug, Peewee, Keef, Scooter never really signed to Wop.

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
Where are people getting this diss talk from? :what: That "Runnin Outta Money" track is the same shyt he was saying all through out SL1

Everybody been knew Thug, Peewee, Keef, Scooter never really signed to Wop.
nikkas really saying like dam nit a mention if 1017 or a free gucci on the whole tape.this the same nikka who was wearing the 1017 chains and a lot of people not from the south know this nikka and 1017thug cause of wop. Wop did go crazy on twitter but this nikka is still really known as 1017. Even on keef last tape he mention 1017. But like scooter say the rap game just like the streets. Do what u got to do to get on

Last edited:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Young Thug is signed to 1017 right?

I don't think any of these nikkas have papers. Word on the streets Thug signed to Atlantic, which is why IamSu and Wale doing stoner remixes. Que, Migos, Kevin Gates all supposedly signed under that shytty label, too.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh:

i was fukking round on twitter last night and seen thug tweet "THAT is NOT the real Stoner remix" i was like damn did he just shyt on Wale:wow:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh:

i was fukking round on twitter last night and seen thug tweet "THAT is NOT the real Stoner remix" i was like damn did he just shyt on Wale:wow:

Nah not a diss. I think the remix gone have more people on it i.e. Fabo. He also got a song with Meek Mill so he cool with all them MMG nikkas.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas really saying like dam nit a mention if 1017 or a free gucci on the whole tape.this the same nikka who was wearing the 1017 chains and a lot of people not from the south know this nikka and 1017thug cause of wop. Wop did go crazy on twitter but this nikka is still really known as 1017. Even on keef last tape he mention 1017. But like scooter say the rap game just like the streets. Do what u got to do to get on

Man you nikkas are super lame. You're seriously listening to the tape for updates on the relationships of rappers :snoop:

Lames please log out of character mode please