Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Who tha fukk cares. You weirdos care too much about that shyt

Yall r shyttin on a dude cuz he said hed smack someone up for callin his daughter a bytch:mjlol:

If ur gonna address my post address it, dont nitpick out the bullshyt cuz u know im right and u sound damn near goofy gettin all caught in ur feelings over this thread
Address it? I quoted you directly you stupid fukk:heh:

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
Lol you dudes that hate on young thug are funny, hate the dude but sit on line all day every day talking bout him. If you don't like him, why click the post? You don't see me all up in the game or jcole threads.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Lol you dudes that hate on young thug are funny, hate the dude but sit on line all day every day talking bout him. If you don't like him, why click the post? You don't see me all up in the game or jcole threads.
Except I'm rarely in any threads about him, as a matter of fact, I'm rarely in booth threads these days just because of annoying stan fukk nikkas like yourself who take any criticism of your fav rapper personal and right up your asses dry. These nikkas don't even know you exist, fukking pathetic fakkits :heh:

STFARN

Banned
Daps
Except I'm rarely in any threads about him, as a matter of fact, I'm rarely in booth threads these days just because of annoying stan fukk nikkas like yourself who take any criticism of your fav rapper personal and right up your asses dry. These nikkas don't even know you exist, fukking pathetic fakkits :heh:
More cryin. You been cryin this whole thread u goofy stop writin paragraphs nobodys readin that shyt nomore

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
More cryin. You been cryin this whole thread u goofy stop writin paragraphs nobodys readin that shyt nomore
Shut up cac fakkit, you stans been in this thread all in your feelings cuz nikkas said something about your fantasy love interest :mjlol:

Bet you'll quote me too just to get the last word in like a bird ass female, groupie ass cac :russ:

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin

Lol dudes talking abouts fags, dudes asses and posting drake faces and we're the fags. Lol I could care less about young thug or your queer litte fantasies. Sitting on line all day thinking up gay scenarios to diss people. Dudes 6 pages deep talking bout dudes balls and asses. Weirdo

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Lol dudes talking abouts fags, dudes asses and posting drake faces and we're the fags. Lol I could care less about young thug or your queer litte fantasies. Sitting on line all day thinking up gay scenarios to diss people. Dudes 6 pages deep talking bout dudes balls and asses. Weirdo
:duck:
That's why you're coming at me in your feelings about a rapper you don't care about huh, I got these fatherless feminine fakkits in here hurt cuz I dissed their role model :mjlol:

Buzzed Lightyear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
x6mzar.jpg
x6mzar.jpg

EFkJlLl.gif