Young Thug says he's the thug PAC didn't get to be, "PAC would never wear a dress clown" - YFN Lucci

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I fukks with YOung Thug, but Pac would never wear a dress. He was one of the few black men in the entertainment industry in th past 25 years to objectivly reject the bytch nikka fukk shyt and emasculated hoe ass nikka shyt.

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
True. Black youth embraces this fagot shyt. :scust: What a bunch of lost soft ass kids. They even fight like a bytch now. The father figure is something fierce and powerful.
If Black youth embraced thug and his fakkitry he would be alot bigger then he is. The only people that fukk with thug is wierdo white people, and the Far left media who constantly tries to push him on us.

In fact most of these wierdo rappers are only embraced by cacs and Hypebeast/Shea butter Black people regular everyday nikkas dont fukk with non of these borderline homo nikkas.

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
If Black youth embraced thug and his fakkitry he would be alot bigger then he is. The only people that fukk with thug is wierdo white people, and the Far left media who constantly tries to push him on us.

In fact most of these wierdo rappers are only embraced by cacs and Hypebeast/Shea butter Black people regular everyday nikkas dont fukk with non of these borderline homo nikkas.
You got a point but I've seen alot of black youth embrace this fagot

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.

:francis: That's not close to being true. Thug is one of the top rappers in the genre

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
:francis: That's not close to being true. Thug is one of the top rappers in the genre
You got a point but I've seen alot of black youth embrace this fagot
Maybe where yall from, but out here i dont see people fukking with thug like that sure they may play some of his hot songs, shyt i like some of his songs but actually being a fan of the nikka, nah.

Then again im from Texas we bump Texas rappers and nikkas like Meek far more then these wierdo fruit nikkas.

Alot of the youth as far as i can see fukk with 21, kodak and Gates.
That fruity shyt aint popping down here like that in fact most of that fruity shyt aint played in the south like that (besides ATL obviously)i know the local station i listen to dont even bump Yachty or Uzi cuz them nikkas trash

Last edited:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Maybe where yall from, but out here i dont see people fukking with thug like that sure they may play some of his hot songs, shyt i like some of his songs but actually being a fan of the nikka, nah.

Then again im from Texas we bump Texas rappers and nikkas like Meek far more then these wierdo fruit nikkas.
:lolbron: Young thug tours thru Texas tho. And wtf they playing his songs they a fan. What type of stupid logic is that. I'm a fan but I agree he doesn't put together good projects, so I play the songs I like

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Thug my nikka but dude above right lucci has made better music than thug in 2017.. that's facts and I hate to admit it.. Thug on some super diva shyt now smh