Your best friend is cheating on your sister.....They are married WDYD.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
tony-kills-manny-o.gif

AintNoCrampInYaMouthTho

Her: I'm On My Monthly :Wakaokay: Your Mouth Not
Daps
:camby:The fact that you have to think about is straight bullshyt. Now if ya sis catch some shyt cause ya boy outchea fukkimg random broads, thats on you. But if she decides to stay with him after you tell ha that's on ha.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
why do guys care about this :dead:

I dont know,but its a feeling you dont even have to be taught to have:wow:

I assume men that mess with my sisters aint shyt when i meet them from the jump....Its one thing to have suspicion,but if you my friend chances are i know exactly how big a piece of shyt you really are:pachaha:

But yeah,the initial outrage goes straight to him trying to fukk my sister,dont know what thats about.

Black Barbie

AADOS Queen of the Appalachian
Daps
Reppin

I assume men that mess with my sisters aint shyt when i meet them from the jump....Its one thing to have suspicion,but if you my friend chances are i know exactly how big a piece of shyt you really are:pachaha:

But yeah,the initial outrage goes straight to him trying to fukk my sister,dont know what thats about.
I don't have any brothers, but I have cousins and they'd be ready to beat their homies if they ever tried to get with me. :whoa:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps

It's so odd lol

my brothers say the same thing.

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
I don't have it in me to " mind my business" when it comes to shyt like that and that goes for friends and family ...I cant say I care about someone close to me and allow that to happen I'm gonna tell them and what they do is on them but I'm definitely putting that out there as I would hope theyd do me the same solid

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
If I know my sister is a good girl.

Whoop his ass, pick him up, buy him a drink, call my sis on his phone and hand it to him..

Assume that you have an equal bond between your friend and your sister. You grew up together.
Unpossible.

If we have a equal bond..I cant pick a side so I could give 2 shyts..

nah, breh breh, how does your "best bud" fair equal billing to your blood sister?

edit:Lets take it further..what if your best bud is abusive..I guess you look at it like sibling rivalry if you have a equal bond?

Last edited: