Your biggest sneaker Ls of 2012

Swagg Pitt

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my L's this past year: yeezys (if i knew certain things about ndc that i know now i couldve easily copped both colorways because they were both in my cart), supreme dunks (i had no shot at these), metallic red foams (although im working on a trade that will hopefully go through).. everything else i wanted i pretty much got..

whats the trick to NDC? help a brotha out :noah:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
whats the trick to NDC? help a brotha out :noah:

I don't kno bout any "tricks" but I was able to cop the Breds a couple weeks ago, Oly 7s , Chicago Xs frm NDC

Have all your info saved in you profile, wait on twitter for the link to drop....Once you click on the link grab your size itll most likely say it unavailable... then keep refreshing....while refreshing get the link from finishline twitter open in another window N wait in their que.

If you was on NDC asap N keep refreshing you should get your pair then jus put your CC info N you good:smugbiden:

If that fails stick it out wit finishline they drag balls but have a shyt load of sizes... gotta have patience wit them.

Another tip is finishline mobile sometimes you can get thru the back door:jawalrus:

Swagg Pitt

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't kno bout any "tricks" but I was able to cop the Breds a couple weeks ago, Oly 7s , Chicago Xs frm NDC

Have all your info saved in you profile, wait on twitter for the link to drop....Once you click on the link grab your size itll most likely say it unavailable... then keep refreshing....while refreshing get the link from finishline twitter open in another window N wait in their que.

If you was on NDC asap N keep refreshing you should get your pair then jus put your CC info N you good:smugbiden:

If that fails stick it out wit finishline they drag balls but have a shyt load of sizes... gotta have patience wit them.

Another tip is finishline mobile sometimes you can get thru the back door:jawalrus:

:myman:

I just got into the sneaker game. I'd kill for the yeezy 2's that dropped last year. This year I'm trying to get the Cement 3s and Kobe Year of the Snake

Evil genius Jay

The TSC PLAYAZ!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jersey
nike-air-max-90-london-4.jpg

AM90LONDON-04.jpg

....:sadbron:

:sadbron::sadbron::sadbron:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Just the Vans x Carhartt WiP joints (any c/w but the white) & the black Supreme AF1's :sadbron: