Your Boy, Aje, With a New Beat: "Army Rangers"

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
wow that's crazy. wasn't expecting a drum pattern like that lol. where'd you get that choir sound? sick.

and you blacked out on that melody line over the top. although there's a bit of harshness on it that gets kind of rough on the ears at some points. what is that anyways? sounds like some kind of steel drum xylophone thing lol.

Aje

All Madden
Daps
Reppin
Don't Believe the Hype
wow that's crazy. wasn't expecting a drum pattern like that lol. where'd you get that choir sound? sick.

and you blacked out on that melody line over the top. although there's a bit of harshness on it that gets kind of rough on the ears at some points. what is that anyways? sounds like some kind of steel drum xylophone thing lol.
Thx for the listen and feedback, Prop.

The drums, well, I wanted to try a bit of a stutter. Basically, it was made through utilizing the 3/4 time pattern (at points) over a standard 4/4.

The choir is a stock sound from Logic.lol. In fact, all the sounds in this track are stock Logic sounds.

Regarding the melody on the hook: it's a stacked sound. I used a vibraphone and put an analog synch over it for some texture. Maybe I should turn in down some?

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
look at you getting all fancy with time signatures and all that.

yeah, maybe you should turn it down. or maybe you can eq the roughness out or something. vibraphone huh...i know it was one those phone things. lol.

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
Damn, this is dope! Loving the keys. I could hear MMLP Eminem on this :yes:

Followed you on soundcloud