Your engaged to the love of your life which secret is better to find out?

Which would you rather find out five years into a relationship while engaged

• She's your 1st Cousin?

Votes: 22 100.0%
  • She's a transsexual and was born a man?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
1. You go to a family reunion a disowned family member comes with her and you find out she's your first cousin. :dwillhuh:Keep in mind both of you didn't know.

2. She tells you she needs to tell you something, " I was born as a man and I am biologically a male." :ohhh:I'm sorry I didn't tell you I was scared you wouldn't love me for me and reject me.:wow:

Keep in mind she's a 10/10, you've been together for 5 years, and she's everything your looking for personality, spiritually, financially, chemistry wise.

Every white person I talk to says the second option is the better one to find out.
A good 75% of people choose the second option, because they say incest is worse. Most people say they still wouldn't continue the relationship. Personally I would rather find out I was fukking my cousin. The relationship would not continue but I personally couldn't sleep at night knowing the second one.:sadcam:

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Option one isn't hard enough.

Option 1 would have more impact if it was yall grew up together, and know the family will have a fukking fit.
I know a dude that went to my high school that married his first cousin the family disowned him they found out they were fukking all through high school.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
1st cousin.
Come on, man. :stopitslime:
We could move and not have no fukking kids if we that much in love.

:mjcry:I've unfortunately seen too many manufactured Vaginas to think I'd last more than a week with a 'chick' that had his cock flipped inside out to make a p*ssy without knowing something was gravely wrong.

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
1st cousin?????

Nope nope NO :scust:

I'm a woman myself so it would be a "Boys Don't Cry" situation... Sure, I'd be mad my boyfriend of all these years neglected to tell me that he had two X chromosomes, but I could look past it, all else being ideal :ehh: I mean is that strap on game fire? :ehh:

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
1st cousin.
Come on, man. :stopitslime:
We could move and not have no fukking kids if we that much in love.

:mjcry:I've unfortunately seen too many manufactured Vaginas to think I'd last more than a week with a 'chick' that had his cock flipped inside out to make a p*ssy without knowing something was gravely wrong.

Lol most people I asked in person said they'd choose the transsexual they said incest is disgusting, and I was a homophobe.

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
1st cousin?????

Nope nope NO :scust:

I'm a woman myself so it would be a "Boys Don't Cry" situation... Sure, I'd be mad my boyfriend of all these years neglected to tell me that he had two X chromosomes, but I could look past it, all else being ideal :ehh: What that strap on game like? :ehh:

It is completely is different for a female asking this question

-When a straight man has sex with a man he loses part of his masculinity associated with that sexual orientation.
-Many men when they engage a women want to go through the pregnancy experience knowing that the woman and them created life and are building a family.
-Male to T and Male to Male sexual relations are a lot more black and white than Female to T and Female to Female relations there's a lot more grey and overlapping area.

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
These poll results are surprising I thought most of the posters on here would choose option 2

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Option one didnt require i be lied to. I have no personal issue with transexuals, but i want kids. And, if we take our baby photos somewhere, what we look like with two boys :beli:

Tell me upfront, lemme make the decision. Playing peekaboo with the penis is unfair to me, and might get you knocked out. Deception is a grave infraction.

Daps
Reppin
X
These poll results are surprising I thought most of the posters on here would choose option 2

Maybe you should have included pictures? :jbhmm: If this was the transwoman (she's not actually trans) who lied to you, then:ehh:
large_landscape.jpg

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Lol most people I asked in person said they'd choose the transsexual they said incest is disgusting, and I was a homophobe.

Your a homophobe for not wanting to fukk a man?:scust: If that's the case, sign me the fukk up. I got no problem with gays wanting to do gay things but when they make a move to include me in it, we've a problem.

Even if I was deluded to the point of actually being with a Transvestite for 5 years, eating that 'got it at the mall' fake ass p*ssy and I found out, I'd still prefer to be on a relationship with my cousin 'cause provided we didn't grow up together and met as random strangers and progressed into a relationship......I can sleep at night knowing this was just some sort of freak mistake as opposed to being with a dolled up man for 5 years with a fake Vagina. :scusthov: