• Total voters

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
J._Cole_-_Cole_World_-_The_Sideline_Story.jpg

Probably my least favorite album :manny:
I liked him overall, didn't have nothing against him but I didn't really fukk with him like that.
But, I did mess with a few songs on there. Just casual listening.
j-cole-born-sinner-deluxe-500x500.jpg

:wow: I actually bought Born Sinner. Twice. Once on iTunes when it first came out, in the morning, on my commute to work that. Then, I bought the CD. :wow:
My favorite J. Cole album and it's the album that made me a fan of the nikka :wow:

j-cole-2014-forest-hills-drive-main-500x500.jpg

It's cool. I feel like it's in a different direction than Born Sinner and BS is what made me a fan of dude, but I do like the album and I appreciate it but BS is still my #1. :wow:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
The Warm up > Friday Night Lights > Born Sinner > Forest Hill Drive > Sideline Story > The Comeup

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps
2014 Forest Hills Drive is my favorite. Born Sinner is a really good album to me and Sideline Story is an okay debut with some gems. But 2014 Forest Hills Drive felt like to me when J. Cole was finally 100% free with his craft since The Warm Up and he finally did the album he wanted to do. Its a storybook to me with a lot of life lessons.

jaydolf spitler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
Friday Night Lights then the Come up or The Warm up (don't really remember which songs are on which) then Forest Hills Drive. His albums don't hold a flame to his tapes