Your favorite reaches of all-time

504Slim

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
this one dude is one of those proving ground type battles years ago said some shyt like

black and yellow black and yellow/you will see how quick ya whiz could leave ya

:francis:
This has to be one of the top 5 reaches of all time

504Slim

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
"Bullets a rain from umbrella......
You didn't even catch that, I said bullets a rain from a berreta " I think that was dot from dot vs prep

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Surf was a reach with church because it had no meaning,or it didnt really make sense to have it in that spot of his round, it had nothing to do with anything basically, not because the wordplay itself was a reach.

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
this one dude is one of those proving ground type battles years ago said some shyt like

black and yellow black and yellow/you will see how quick ya whiz could leave ya

:francis:
Quick question bro God you heard anything about a female rapper sextape leaking?

Jon Oh!

NoCondom.
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
"Bullets a rain from umbrella......
You didn't even catch that, I said bullets a rain from a berreta " I think that was dot from dot vs prep
I forgot about this! Classic!!!

I think Surf was a reach with church because it had no meaning,or it didnt really make sense to have it in that spot of his round, it had nothing to do with anything basically, not because the wordplay itself was a reach.

T
hitman reach in that battle was to make fun of surf and his line actually made more sense than surfs. He said something about San Francisco & "U R in the middle of that SF thats SurF

Surf said, "I told my homies shh, shhh!/ Then U R in the middle of the ch, ch/......that's church" The scheme was about him and his homies being creeping in your house and you end up dead

Holla said, "Code name, San Fran/ That's 40, 9's and when it burst/ U R in the middle of that SF, That's Surf"
:martin:

504Slim

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
I forgot about this! Classic!!!

Surf said, "I told my homies shh, shhh!/ Then U R in the middle of the ch, ch/......that's church" The scheme was about him and his homies being creeping in your house and you end up dead

Holla said, "Code name, San Fran/ That's 40, 9's and when it burst/ U R in the middle of that SF, That's Surf"
:martin:
And like hitman said, "tell me what church had to do wit that situation ?"

504Slim

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
I deer(dare) you to die, Bambi - Goodz from Goodz vs aye verb
I think real deal or somebody pointed out Bambi doesn't even die in that movie, her mom does but idk never seen it